①①

Signs Of Jimlous

Jimin POV

Ringing, that's what I heard when I woke up this morning. Groggily and tired. I quickly but weakly leap out of bed, walking towards the bathroom. Washing my face, I look at the mirror as I see my reflection.

' Did I gain weight? ' I thought. Looking at my chubby cheeks, as I study more on my flaws. Sighing, I was put my head down.

I wonder... if I'm not attractive enough? I should probably start dieting. I sigh, leaving my bathroom, walking outside my room, and going to the kitchen.

" Where is Jungkook? " I said to myself, scratching my head, I turn my attention to his room.

' Is he still asleep? ' I thought, walking slowly towards his room, 'till I was finally right beside his door.

It wouldn't mind to check, right?

That's what I thought, which I regret doing. I entered his room with a very lewd sight, in front of my eyes as the smell of the room smelled weird and the atmosphere was hot.

His di- chilli pepper was out in the open, blanket barely covering his exposed body as his legs were spread, man spreading.

" EEK! " I yelled, covering my eyes, as Jungkook grumbled from the noise, but not waking up.

Quickly, I grabbed his blanket and covered his body, I sigh in relief, feeling my body's tense starts calming down.

I stare at him for a moment, and study his features.

Everything about him was something I could never be. He was perfect, I was imperfect. I wonder what it's like to live your life.

The more I stared at his face, I noticed that his eyes were puffy and red. Was he crying?

Suddenly, my eyes stared roaming around the room, looking at the mess, looks like he did a web show last night to relieve stress from his ex. I frown, feeling pity for him as I caress his face which caused him to start moving around in his sleep. As he did, a small little necklace came out of his hand. It looked beautiful, it had a heart and covered with gems, It seemed like a locket. I carefully grabbed the locket admiring the gorgeous necklace. But in all seriousness, why does he have this? It's not something Jungkook would wear...

Suddenly, I heard a click coming from the heart locket.

" It opened? " I said, as I look what was inside. It was a very tiny letter. It was cute and little, I was about to open it but then realization came to me.

' Am I being too nosy? I don't think Jungkook would like me if I did this.. ' I sighed, but my determination and curiosity to see the note was stronger. I debated wether or not if I should take a look. But frankly without any thoughts or hesitation. I started reading it. Guilty I know. But I can't help but be nosy! Curiosity killed the cat.

Reading the letter, it only said a few words.

' To, The Love Of My Life,
Happy anniversary baby! I can't believe we have been together for a whole year now! And I wish to spend the rest of my life with you. I can't see a life without you anymore. So I hope you do too. Let's go on a date tomorrow, and maybe you'll get a surprise 😜
Haha! I just can't believe a handsome man like you would ever liked me back.

Thank you so much, Jungkook.

I love you and see you soon!

Love, Lisa. ❤️

I smile at the note. They sounded so in love back then. But then she, just had to ruin it for them, for him. Looking more into the locket I spot a small picture that was made inside it.

It was a picture of them.

Perfect, everything about their looks, their relationship, they are a good match for each other and they use to have such good chemistry

...Perfect, everything about their looks, their relationship, they are a good match for each other and they use to have such good chemistry.

A relationship I wanted but can't have.

Can't believe I'm saying this but, I'm pretty jealous. Selfish, right?

But what can I say? I never had or been in a relationship before, or had my first kiss, maybe because I was weird, or not attractive enough. Or was it because I liked men? Maybe that's it.

As I glance over at Jungkook's face again, I huffed.

Is it fun, teasing me Jeon?
Do you actually like me, or were you just so desperate to forget about her that you used another person?..

I sighed. Putting back the locket into his hands. As I walk towards the door, about to leave. Stealing one more glance from Jungkook.

" I can never rank above her, and it shows. " I finally said. Closing his door, as I leave the room.

But little did Jimin know,

Jungkook was awake this whole time.