②①

The Jealousy Enrages

Jimin POV

Ugh, finally.. I'm free from that awkward situation.. was I too distant and close-minded? WELP! Doesn't matter since I have to meet Seungmin today. Hopefully, today will go more smoothly and less stressful, it seems to be me that always gets so much weight on my shoulders.

Arriving around campus, I wait by the spot where Seungmin told me to stay.

' It's been 23 minutes already.. where is he? ' I thought as I check my phone for any recent text messages.

" BOO! "

" EEK! " Frightened by a yell, I drop my phone as I leap backwards in horror, only to realize who it was when I turned around to see their face.

" H-Hey! You can just be going around doing that to people! Do you have a death wish?! " I said hitting Seungmin with all my might.

" Aha! Ow ow! Sorry sorry SORRY! " He laughed as I try calming myself down.

" Don't do that again, bitch. " I swore at him, with him in defeat putting his hands up, surrendering.

I would say for the past days Seungmin and I have known each other, we have adapted to our presence very fast and we were able to get very close as good friends.

" I promise I won't, maybe... but c'mon it's Halloween I gotta scare someone! " He pouted at me as I scoff in return.

" Anyways, that doesn't matter right now. We have a lot of catching up to do if we want to do well and have a successful play! It's about Romeo and Juliet correct? " I asked Seungmin which he nods back in response.

" You see here, I've already done all the anatomy-based measurements we need for Juliet but not for Romeo.. the dress for Juliet is almost completed, I just need fishnet stockings for her as well as arm warmers. I can probably get that done by the end of the week and can kill some time on my weekend for Romeo, which both cosplays will be finished approximately around next monday! "

Seungmin was so happy to hear about Jimin's wonderful he was practically jumping around in small circles.

" Thank you, Jimin! Me and my members are sorry that we couldn't find a professional designer in time that we needed you to keep on working for us! We can double up the money if you want! " He said to me, I simply choked and gasped for air.

" U-Uhm that won't be necessary.. you are already giving me a shit ton of money! I honestly think you're overpaying me so I'm really fine with just a 180$ or lower. " I said to him nervously.

" Hehe. Jimin, I think you've forgotten that I'm EXTREMELY wealthy? 350 dollars is NOTHING compared to what my father gives me on my birthday. He bought me not one but TWO cars at Christmas before did you know that? " Seungmin said probably, which I found a bit irritating because he was living the dream while I am struggling to find out who I am. A pity for me..

" Anyways! I've been thinking, you don't need to work today! I lied to you about meeting me here so you can keep designing in the auditorium. " He cheekily said to me.

" Oohh you sneaky asshole. But I'll let it pass.. so what do you want to do then? " I asked him in curiosity, he looks at me with a very curious face.

" Would you like to go see the zoo with me?! "
He asked me, bowing at me weirdly.

" Uh.. I mean, I don't see why not? Let's go! "

Third Person POV

Seungmin and Jimin were having a pretty rad time. They were able to get to see a showcase of the animals and their incredible skills. Jimin gets to pet animals while Seungmin took pictures with his permission of course..

" Hey Jimin? You wouldn't mind if I post this on my Instagram right? "

" I mean, go for it! I don't see why you shouldn't. " Jimin said, smiling at the taller, and with his consent, he officially published the post.

" Y'know, I had a great time with you today, Jimin! Would you like to meet up another time next weekend? " Seungmin asked, twiddling with his fingers waiting for Jimin's response.

" Of course! I'd love to hang out with you another time, but right now.. I think I should better be getting home, I'm pretty sure the zoo will be closing soon. Shall we head back to your car? " Jimin said, gesturing Seungmin to follow him to his car.

" We shall. "

And they were off back to Uni.

Jungkook POV

He should've been back by now.. just where the heck is he? Seriously?! I don't even care if I can get to hang out with Jimin and take him somewhere to have some fun but I haven't even talked to Jimin ONCE today except morning but I wouldn't even call that a proper conversation.

I sigh disappointed and frustrated, this is just my luck that once I settled things with Lisa, another problem peaks up above.

Jungkook decided to calm him down by looking through social media, a good laugh from memes will surely make his day until suddenly he came by under a particular post...

seungminnie_.0 why go alone when you can go with a friend? @jiminiemochi
Liked by taelien and 2k others
View all 1k comments
taelien looks like someone's having fun without their best friend 😭
30 minutes ago

...What is this?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi guys! So sorry for the slight and late delay I just had some homework to do and I was exhausted from it so hopefully you can forgive me for this chapter I just published!

Love you all my friends! 💜