Weird Feelings

Jimin POV
This was so exciting! During the time Jungkook and I were at the amusement park, out of coincidence Tae and the others were here too! " Jungkookie! Meet my friends! " As they all gathered around Jungkook, introducing themselves.

" Ahhh!!! Aren't you a cute one! Can I adopt you?! " As my hyung with wide shoulders step up, squishing his cheeks.
" Sheesh, let go of the kid, you're scaring him. "
" Hey! I am NOT scaring him, you're scarier Yoongi! "
" Whatever, anyways... Hey, the name's Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Other than anything else, I'm a genius. " Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders. " Nice to meet you, Yoongi! " Jungkook said, showing his smile. It's so pretty..
" Hello!! My name is Jung Hoseok! You can call me Hobi for short though! " The sunshine beams a smile towards the younger while they shake hands.
" Heh! You already met me! I'm Taehyung! Kim Taehyung and the one that's kind of hugging you is our oldest Hyu- "
" Seokjin! My name is Kim Seokjin! And that tall hunk of a man is my boyfriend, his name is Kim Namjoon! " Jin said as Namjoon come closer. I chuckle at the sudden expression on Jungkook! He looked so amazed by the figure of a person in front of him.
" My name is Kim Namjoon, like what Jin Hyung said, I'M his boyfriend. Hehe. " Namjoon said cockily, with Jin playfully smacking his shoulder. I wish I will have that kind of relationship when I get older..

Third Person POV
" Alright, Well.. it is very nice to meet you all! I'm Jeon Jungkook! I am very competitive and I was born in Busan. I hope we can all get along! " Jungkook said, bowing at his hyungs. " From the looks of you, I'm assuming you're at least older than one of us? " Namjoon asked, scanning Jungkook. " Nope! You're all probably older than me, even you Jiminie. " He said, ruffling the smaller' hair. " Yah! I already knew that.. " Jimin pouts swatting Jungkook's hand away, Jungkook chuckled, looking at Jimin fondly. The other five look at each other with confusion. " I'm sorry... but is there something happening we don't know of? " Jin asked. The two men were confused at first by the question, but slowly coming to the realization of what he meant. " O-OH! N-No! I-It isn't like that I promise! " Jimin said, making an x with his arms nervously, the others weren't really concerned on what kind of relationship they had so they just shrugged it off.
" Anyways, how about we start having fun and have a good time?! " Taehyung said happily, running towards the rides. " Yeah! It'd be fun! Let's go! " Jin also joined in, yanking both Hoseok and Namjoon's hand running the direction Taehyung ran off to. " Ah jeez, we better catch up to 'em. " Yoongi groans slumping his feet, totally not feeling the vibe.
" Come on Jungkook! Let's have fun! " Jimin giggles, as they both ran towards Yoongi, snatching him by the arm as we run. " Yah! I'm not physically fit to be running right now! " Yoongi yells. " You'll be fine hyung, you're always like this~ " Jimin teases. " Aish, you kids... " Yoongi said, both of them now catching up with the others.

Jungkook POV

Today has been really fun! Hanging out with Jimin's friends, which I can now call hyungs, is so much fun! I wish we can hang out more later. But eventually, it all came to an end and we all agreed to say our farewells and leave. Thankfully for me, I still have Jimin here with me, as I was driving ourselves back to our house. " Hey... Jungkook. " He said.
" What's up? " I replied, still keeping his eyes on the road. It's turning pretty dark since we stayed at the park until it closed, which was like 7:30. " I've always seen you on our campus, sometimes surrounded by girls, but... I've never really seen you hang out with any guys friends until now.. why is that? " Jimin asked me. I also wonder that I could easily make guy friends and I see the way guys look at me too. " I dunno, before I met you guys it was just me, Lisa, and my friend named Cha Eunwoo. " I said. " Oh, do you guys still talk? Cha Eunwoo I mean. " Aish, what a curious yet cute hyung. " Mhm, it's just that he's so busy doing work he barely makes time for me. " Jimin feels a little sincerity, patting, and comforting Jungkook. " It's okay Jungkook, you can always hang out with me and others anytime. You're welcomed. " Jimin smiles at me fondly, how cute.. " Ahh, it's okay hyung! I don't really mind him being busy. He has his own life. But I will definitely hang out with you more often, the others too! " I tell him, smiling very wide. I noticed his face, even through the dark, I can see a light tint of pink on his cheeks. ' Awh, Jiminie is blushing.. ' Jungkook thought.

" Hey... Jungkook, if you don't mind me asking.. what happened straight after when you broke up with Lisa? " I froze at the sentence.

What happened.. when she broke up with me?

*
" B-Baby? " I said, eyes irritated turning red.

" I'm sorry, Jungkook. This is over. I simply can't feel the same thing anymore. Hopefully, you can accept that. I'm taking my things and I'm leaving tomorrow. " Lisa said, full of pride. A little giggling coming out of her mouth straight after.

" P-Please..stay.. what did I do wrong? I-I'll change it for you! Please... just don't leave me, baby... " Jungkook was now full of tears, which made Lisa quite annoyed.

" LOOK. Jungkook, I made it clear. I. DONT. LOVE. YOU. ANY.MORE. Get it through your head. " Lisa scoffed.

" Besides, I already found someone better. " Lisa laughed.

Someone better...
*

" J-Jungkook?! A-Are you okay?! " I quickly snap out of reality, realizing I'm crying as the tears came down my eyes.
" Stop the car! " Jimin said, as Jungkook listened, parking on the side. Jimin looked at Jungkook, he can see how hurt he was. " Jungk- " " She was... everything to me. " I say, cutting off Jimin. I could feel more and more of my tears trickling down. But I can't help it... I'm a big crybaby... " She left me... because I wasn't g-good enough. I never was. She left me for another man, and I was left with no one.. I had, no one. I..I became very depressed after that, started drinking a lot. But without my buddy Eunwoo there for me, I would have kept going, or even worse. I..I was so hurt, Jiminie... how could she do that to me? " I let out all my feelings of what I kept inside, I was always very sensitive when it comes to love. Feeling my bones tremble and my tears keep on falling, I suddenly felt a hand wiping away my tears. I look at Jimin, and he looked at me with the brightest smile. " Don't worry, Kookie. It will all get better. Screw Lisa! She left a totally loyal boyfriend! Who wouldn't want to date you? You're handsome, funny, smart, strong, and have so many talents! You're such a dork sometimes too... sure you have flaws, everyone does. But, if you believe in yourself. You can move on, moving on from people is better than staying just to get hurt. Maybe you aren't perfect in your eyes, but take it from my point of view. You're full of talents and have what it takes to become whoever you want to be, even an Idol. I believe in you, Jungkookie. " Jimin said to me, as he grabs both my hands, intertwined with mine. He smiles at me.

Badum, Badum, Badum.

My heart aches at Jimin's speech. I stare at him, in his eyes as we enter a trance of gaze, has ever been so beautiful?
Before I knew it, my body was moving on its' own, leaning towards Jimin slowly, I also notice Jimin doing the exact same thing. Our noses almost touching as we were about the close the gap...

* RING RING *
I hear Jimin's phone ring, as we both stopped what we were doing, and quickly moved away from each other.
' Oh my fucking god! What was I just about to do?! Focus Jeon! Focus! ' Jungkook thought. " Ahem.. U-Uh I think w-we should start going n-now, haha.. " I told Jimin, looking at me with his face full-on red. " Y-YES! Let's uh..hit the road!" Jimin said he cringed at his sudden use of words. I softly laughed at him. I should really start owning up my boundaries.

Jimin POV
Oh my god. What the hell just happened before now? I didn't know what I was thinking, I was just so lost in his beautiful eyes. My emotions got the best of me... he's just so... I can't even explain it.. but maybe, after a week or two of his time.. we can actually try this relationship for real...