②②

Taehyung POV

Aish, what a day... but at least I got my work done! Eight hours of stress while working my butt off. I just can't wait til' I get home...

I stretch my arms, yawning as well. While I continuing walking, I started to hear sudden voices calling out my name from the distance.
It was all my hyungs! And Eunwoo as well too.

" Taehyungie! Get over here! " Jin hyung yelled, gesturing me to come over to them which I did with a groan, all I wanted to do was go home and lay flat dead on my luxurious bed.

" Hey, guys! What are all you guys doing together? " I asked them.

" We are all meeting up to just have a fun time! Along with Eunwoo of course because he overall seems like a fun dude so we wanted to spend more time knowing about each other. " Namjoon said patting Eunwoo's back as he thanked Namjoon with the compliment.

" Yeah... you should come with us, Tae. Since Jimin and Jungkook couldn't come. " Yoongi said, invading personal space as he was very close to me. Of course, the playboy Yoongi and his beautiful boyfriend hoseok- did I just call him beautiful?... that doesn't matter! They are so shameless at some points, like right now... with Yoongi groping my ass and Hoseok eye-fucking me, these horny bitches.

" Ahaha.. Sorry hyungs, and Eunwoo... but I'm really tired from all these assignments I have to and I just really want to have a nap in the comfort of my house right now. " I said nervously, while quickly swatting away Yoongi's hand away.

" Awh.. well, that's a shame. Then we will meet you later? " Hoseok asked, with now a worrisome face which was not like that early when he was checking me out.

" Y-Yeah. " I said, wiping away the sweat from my forehead, why am I even sweating?

" Okay then, c'mon guys! Let's go! " Jin said, yanking Namjoon's arm as they continue walking saying goodbye to Tae as well with Eunwoo saying his farewells and following the two.

" See you later, Tae. " Yoongi said, both winking at me seductively as they walk away.

Waiting for them to finally be out of my sight. I exhale deeply. " Ugh! Why is my heart beating so fast?! T-They must be crazy having a relationship between three or more people! " I said frustrated, beginning to walk again and returning to a calm state.

' Bloody hell, this day ain't it for me. '

Jimin POV

" Are you fine with me just dropping you off here, Jimin? "

Walking towards the building of my dorm, Seungmin decided it was a good idea to walk me to the apartment building before he walks back to his car.

" Yes, this will be fine! You can go now, I had a great time with you, Seungmin. " I said, giving him a warm smile.

" I also had a great time with you too, Jimin. I'll see you next time! "

We bid our farewells and start walking our opposite directions, I head inside the building and into the elevator, pressing the button for it to go to my floor.

' S-Shit! I just realized I'll see Jungkook! '
The sudden realization hit me but that before I knew it, the door to the elevator ding as it splits open.

Slowly, I head to my room number. Putting in the code as I enter in. Opening the door to it, I sneakily took off my shoes and later on tiptoeing towards my room down the hall.

" You've been out for a while. "

" EEK! " I yelp at the sudden voice. Unfortunately, I got caught by the voice of his dominant voice. Jungkook, sitting on the couch with a very intense aura around him, staring deeply into my eyes.

" O-Oh... yeah sorry about that I was just- "

" Hanging out with someone? I know, I've seen Seungmin's post. " Jungkook said, raising his phone. Goddamnit! I should've never consented to that fucking picture!

" You said you were busy, apparently going to the zoo is ' busy '? I thought you said you were in class as well? " Jungkook said, standing up firmly while walking towards me, I stumble back, his gaze was killing me. It made me feel small and so frail.

" Care to explain? " Our faces were so close to each other, nose almost touching.

" I..I don't need to explain anything to you, Jungkook. We just took a day off and that's all I'm going to say. " I said coldly, backing him off to give me some space, attempting to walk away which was easily stopped by Jungkook's strong hand.

" You could've just hung out with me, I wanted to spend my time with you today but you just had to spend it with him. " He scoffed at me, gripping my wrist tightly.

" Well, I didn't okay? Let go of me. You're hurting my wrist. " I made comebacks with a harsh attitude, and it was not helping but enraging Jungkook even more. It was clear he is drunk by jealousy... which I don't understand if he already has the girl he wants to be with. This is annoying.

" You've been acting so weird lately since ty is morning, am I making you uncomfortable or something? " He kept asking question after question. He was getting on my nerves and it was pissing me off.

" I told you I was feeling off today, I wasn't my best self and stop making everything about you. I want to take a nap, let go of me Jungkook. " Jungkook loosened his grip, but it wasn't enough for me to let go.

" You could've just told me you didn't want to hang out today! Then I wouldn't have felt the need to be angry at you for hanging out with him. " Jungkook said.

But he didn't even tell me that he would meet her that day and I find them kissing together. If anyone, I should be the one angry here!

" Excuse me?! Why does that matter? We have every other day to hang out. Why are you worrying about today? " I yelled back.

" Because I was also planning to take you to the zoo too! Not only that, I wanted to go dine out and watch Avengers: End Game at the movie theatre! I had it all planned out! " Jungkook was furious. He seemed like he's had it, well
so did I!

" Well, I'm sorry but tough shit Jungkook! Just deal with it, we aren't dating so why are you even taking it so seriously?! " This was ridiculous, we are fighting over a hangout. I don't understand what he's so angry about!

" Yet. "

" Huh? " I said confused.

" We aren't dating, yet. " Jungkook repeated.

" What do you me- "

Before I could say anything else, I was engulfed in Jungkook's touch, he pulled me by the hem of my shirt and kissed my lips deeply. I slowly gave up my attempts of trying to escape the intimacy but I was overpowered by Jungkook's incredible strength. I shamefully gave into his warmth.

As the kiss got even heater, Jungkook lifts me from the ground as he walks towards his room, throwing me onto the bed while he shuts the door.

" W-What are you doing?... " I asked him, he chuckled deeply as he seductively takes off his shirt.

" I'll show you who you belong to. You're mine. "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Heheh... you'll know what this means😳✌🏻

A warning that there will be pretty lewd stuff next chapter so make sure to be aware of that my lovelies 😳😏

* which I will make an update tomorrow about *

Also, make sure to check out my other books too! I'd appreciate it!

Love you guys!! 💜