①③

Signs Of Jeonlous

Jungkook POV

" ...I don't like it. "

" You don't like what? Jungkook? "

" EEK! " I shriek, as I turn around seeing Eunwoo smirking at me leaning on a ledge.

" W-When did you come?! " I asked him hesitantly as he chuckles.

" Ever since you started staring at the boy in blonde, speaking about the angel, by your expression, I have feeling you weren't anywhere near happy about someone hugging Jiminie " Eunwoo winks at me, I scoff at him.

Why would I not be happy? They are friends! And Jimin and I are friends! I'm just not feeling well today. Yes! Yes that maybe the problem!

" I-I'm not! You're over exaggerating it I was just curious why they were talking! " I said, crossing my arms while walking away, and by the sound of footsteps I am pretty sure Eunwoo was trailing along.

" Whatever you say, bud. But you should take my words into consideration. You are him and he is you. You guys are connected. " Eunwoo stated, leaving me extremely confused.

" That literally makes no sense but go off. "

" It makes total sense! You're just blinded by love! I'm just tryna help " Eunwoo whined, pouting grumpily.

" Hehe, I know I know. Anyways, about Jimin, he was talking to that Seungmin guy. " I said, leaving a bit of sass in my voice, why did I do that? Who knows.

" Yeah, Seungmin is a school sweetheart, he knows how to treat everyone with full respect. He's also extremely smart and scored #1 on the top 100 list. Some even rumoured that his father runs the University. No wonder everyone likes him, he's a role model. " Eunwoo said, I pout at the compliments Eunwoo gave him.

" Hey.. you never say these stuff or anything successful for me " I said, placing a sad frown onto my face.

" Chillax, man! You're full of charms too! " Eunwoo said, patting my back as we continuing walking down the lane.

' Is this why Jimin was talking to him? Has he too like him? I mean- why should I care?! He's a free boy, he can do whatever he wants.. ' I thought, I huff as I turn to look at Eunwoo.

" I'm getting sick of hearing you praise someone, wanna go get something to drink? "

" Sure, why not?

But little did Eunwoo know, it would be one of the most biggest and annoying regrets he would make.

~

" Uwahh~.. where are we? Willy Wonka's factory?! " Jungkook said, slouching in his chair and shifting left to right. He was extremely drunk.

" Jesus, you only took 4-5 shots of alcohol and you're already a mess. " Eunwoo sighed, as he tries to calm Jungkook down.

" Y-Yes! I'm a mess! I messed UP! " Jungkook said, as he point his finger up and quickly standing up from his seat, looking like an space ship about to take off. Eunwoo again deeply sighed as he feels his friend is completely off their meds.

" I-I want more drink stuff like this! Give me more! " Jungkook cutely said, as he pointed towards the small glass cup.

" No, Jungkook. You already had one too many of those. Let's go home now. " Eunwoo said, quickly dragging Jungkook out the bar, an embarrassing moment for the two for how Jungkook kept whining and screaming like a toddler not getting a toy they wanted. It was extremely humiliating for Eunwoo.

Finally, as they were heading off to their dorms, Eunwoo decided to speak up.

" How could you be so irresponsible, man?! You're so drunk right now you can't even walk by yourself! " Eunwoo scolded the other. Leaving Jungkook to whimper.

" Aish, this guy... " Eunwoo sighs again for the third time this night, as he placed his hands on his forehead looking like a stressed mom.

" We got to get you home, Jimin must be worried right now. " And as quick to as Eunwoo mentioned Jimin, Jungkook's expression beamed brightly hearing his name.

" Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! I want to see Jimin! Where's Jimin?! " Jungkook blurted out, clearly desperate to see Jimin. Eunwoo was about to say something him, until he remembered something one of his friends said to him.

-
" Did you know, that most of the times when you're drunk, you're most likely going to blurt out the truth about anything you kept a secret? "

" Really? Why would our brains do that? "

" I don't know, guess it's just how it works. "
-
And finally, Eunwoo smirked, pulling out his phone as he pressed record.

" So, why do you want to see Jimin? He's probably busy right now. " Eunwoo snickered at his best friend drunkenness.

" CaUusSEeeE~... he very very good.. and pretty.. sweet too!~ " Jungkook said cheekily blushing like a tomato as he hide his face in his hands. " Oh really? Can you tell me more about him? " Eunwoo asks, trying his best to hold his laugh in.

" MORE? EVERYTHING HE DOES IS SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE TOO! I'm tired of him being soooo lovey dovey and close with everyone too~ " Jungkook blurts out. ' Oh? But I thought you still had Lisa in your mind?~ ' " Eunwoo didn't exactly know what he was doing, but he had a good feeling he should do this, which he did. " Don't even mention that mistress. She's nothing compared to Jimin. " Jungkook grumbled, but his face was extremely serious, and finally Eunwoo asked his final question.

" Alright then, if Lisa is nothing... what does Jimin mean to you? "

.

.

.

They both stopped walking, and Jungkook stayed quiet. Eunwoo wasn't sure why he kept his mouth shut, pretty simple question if you ask him. Eunwoo sighed as he was about to stop recording, losing all the hope he had for Jungkook to say-

" I think I like him. I think I like Jimin. "

Eunwoo eyes widened, as he left his mouth gaping.

" W-Wait, say that again? ' Eunwoo asked, shocked. " Y-You heard me~ hehe.. I lo..I lovve.... nighttime! " Before Jungkook could say the last word, he quickly passed out. Taking a fall on the ground but thanks for Eunwoo and his fast reflexes, he was able to catch him just in time.

" Woah! Jungkook are you okay?! Jungkook?! " Eunwoo said in a panic, but quickly calming down realizing he's probably sleeping from all the alcohol he's been drinking.

" Aish... This guy, such a pain in the ass. But at least I got something out of it, thanks to Sanha's advice. "

Eunwoo lightly laughed looking at the video he recently recorded on his phone, as he carried Jungkook bridal style, walking closer to the apartment building.