①⑦

Misunderstood And Forgiveness

Jungkook POV

I can't believe this... I don't even know why I'm coming here... is it okay if I did? Would Jimin be mad? I feel like I'm really close to making us into a couple and take this relationship to the next label.. I just need to show him that I have already moved on from Lisa and this will be how I'll prove it!

But it probably could've been a better idea to tell Jimin that I was leaving to settle things with her. Jimin showed me my true potential and that I don't need to fall over someone who didn't love me at all.

" Where is she? " I said, arriving at the address, it was a small cafe. Which correct me if I'm wrong, the same cafe Jimin and I went to. The place where Jimin and I started to get to know each other here. I remember the flustered face Jimin made when I teased him hehe.

" If you don't mind me asking and stop me if you must... but are you bisexual? Or... "

" Yes, I am. Thanks for noticing. "

Smirking on how I confidentially came out to him, and I figured he was gay too so it's a win-win scenario. Anyways, back on the hunt for this girl, I continue to search for her around the small cafe, until I heard her voice..

" Jungkook! Over here! " She said to me.
I groan seeing her face again, it makes me sick to my stomach, walking towards her table, she gave me a.. different type of smile? It wasn't the usual smile she would give me when faking... She looks more sincere and quite... guilty?

" I got your message, what do you want? " I said coldly while taking my seat, opposite sides from each other.

" Would you like to order something? I'll pay, there's a new cheesecake they made on the men- "

" Just get to the point, Lisa. I know you have intentions why you're here. I'm just asking why you suddenly want us to meet? " She sighs, as she cracks her knuckles, she would usually do that before she would throw a fit, oohhh here it comes... I close my eyes waiting for her to start yelling or at least at a bit aggressive, but the most shocking thing has ever happened, definitely, something I didn't expect.

" ..I'm sorry. "

" What? " I asked her, making sure I heard that right. " I told you that I'm sorry. " She said it again, is she okay today? Is she On her special meds?

" Ouch, I heard that. " She scoffed at me, as I cover my mouth realizing I said that out loud.

" W-Why are you suddenly saying this? Just half a week ago you were being so cold and mean.. why the change of heart? " I questioned her on the spot, she was obviously feeling really guilty about this and it shows, she was looking at the ground while twiddling with her thumbs.

" Well, yes.. it was only because I was desperate.. I actually didn't know what I was doing and letting my head say whatever it wanted to say.. I was just ignorant and jealous, even back then when I treated you wrong, and when I lead you on to the point where I was being unfaithful to you.. it's my fault we broke up because I was so ahead of myself and I thought I could do anything... unfortunately it backfired... ever since you left I felt more lonely as the time went by, and as I realize I couldn't live without you, and how stupid it was to leave you. I tried looking for you.. unfortunately, you blocked me.. but I was surprised when I texted you the message sent last night. So you must have unblocked me which I thank you for but didn't need to.. "

" I guess that explains some of it.. but are you still in love with me? " She smiles at me, as she gives me a quick nod.

" Of course I am stupid, but... I have to change, this time, I have to redeem myself, and I'm willing to let go of this stupid grudge we have. I would like for us to start over but as friends. That's all I ask. " She explained. Do my eyes deceive me? Lisa. The girl who left me, the girl who used me, the girl who cheated on me, apologized to me? Not only that but want to be friends? I must be hallucinating.

" You aren't hallucinating, and I also deserve all the words you had just said to me. " She laughed, taking her hand out.

" Friends? " Lisa said, waiting for me to answer.

" Friends. " I said back, shaking her hand.

Author POV

For the remainder of the time, Jungkook and Lisa decided to hang out for a few more and kill some time, they joked around, they laughed, they had an amazing time as friends.

But sadly, as the day was passing by. Jungkook decided it was time to go.

Jungkook POV

" Well, it was a nice time talking with you, Lisa. Thank you for clearing things up. " I said to her, smiling. I guess she really isn't a bad person.

" Anytime dude! And if you need anymore love advice for him you're free to tell me~ " She replied giggling. " Alright well, see ya then! " I said waving to her.

" Waitwaitwait! Before you go! " She shouted at me causing me to stop walking away from her. She opens her arms out.

" Bruh.. no thank you. " I said, denying her ski ship. " Awhh.. come on! One for the go! Or else I'm telling Jimin that you have one of his underwear for a- "

" OKAY OKAY!! I'll hug you! But keep your mouth shut! " I scolded her, as I give her a warm hug and quickly backing away.

" See? Was it that hard? " Lisa said, smiling like an idiot. " For me, yes. " I joked about it.

" Don't test me, fucker. " She glared at me with the sharpest eyes, before smiling back into her normal state.

" Okay! Well bye now Jungkook! THANK YOU FOR FORGIVING MEEE!!! " I laughed at her dorky self, I think I'm finally starting to see her as a good person, she will be a nice friend. I smile to myself, walking away and heading back inside my car.

3 minutes earlier

Jimin POV

Taelien 👽

Me: Hey Taehyung, please pick me up. I kind of need someone to talk things over with.

Taelien👽: What's wrong Jimin? Did something happen?

Me: It's about Jungkook.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OHHH SHIT YALL THE TEA IS REALLL👀☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

whatcha think happened? 😳✨

well, you'll find more about what happened in the next chapter! I hope you really enjoy this one!!

Bye friends!!
💜💜💜💜💜

Bye friends!!💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜