C H A P T E R 13

Jimin snapped his head at Jungkook

"Oh no... Jungkook... What am I gonna do? Am I gonna...", Jimin trembled, but Seokjin suddenly cut him off.

"It's nothing! It's just a scratch."

Seokjin held Jimin by his shoulders and looked straight into his eyes. He could see the fear in his eyes but could also see something else, lurking behind his dark brown pupils.

"You'll be alright.", his voice felt assuring.

Hoseok suddenly noticed something and his breathing hitched.

"Jimin... The wound...", he couldn't complete his sentence.

Seokjin looked at the cut. It was turning purple in colour, not pure purple, but an ugly greyish purple. The colour was spreading from the cut and moved slowly towards his elbow. His veins were turning blue and his skin was losing its colour. He started shivering all of a sudden, he fell to the floor like his whole body went numb.

Hoseok quickly tore off a piece of his shirt and tied it tightly above Jimin's elbow like a tourniquet. It slowed down the blue veins from spreading, but it didn't stop.

They didn't know what to do.

"We could get the poison out of his body... We...we need something sharp...", saying this Yoongi ran inside to see whether he could find a knife or a piece of glass.

Hoseok understood what Yoongi meant and ran after him. Seokjin made Jimin sit down on the floor gently. His whole body was shaking. Jungkook and Taehyung just stood near them, petrified.

Jimin slowly turned his head towards Seokjin's face, his eyes had lost their dark brown hue and his face, ashen.

"Hyung...I'm not gonna make it..."

Jimin gulped and paused for a moment. He took in a deep breath and sighed.

"But I'm not gonna let you die."

Saying this Jimin gathered all his strength and stood up. He swiftly opened the door, got out and slammed it shut with a loud thud. He was out before Seokjin could register what just happened.

"No! Jimin... No!", Seokjin screamed.

He tried to open the door, along with Jungkook and Taehyung, but it didn't budge, not even a little bit. It was them three against Jimin, but against all odds, they were losing.

Yoongi and Hoseok came running, hearing the loud thud of the door closing, Yoongi was holding a piece of glass.

"What happened? Where's Jimin?", Yoongi inquired, seeing them wrestling against the door.

"He's outside. He's...", Taehyung shouted.

They were pulling the door handle with everything they have, yelling and shouting. But nothing happened.