C H A P T E R 22

July 2 | DAY 812 : 43 pm

July 2 | DAY 8
12 : 43 pm

It had been more than an hour since Taehyung had left the bathroom. Seokjin couldn't help but keep thinking that something dangerous might have happened to both Taehyung and Jungkook. He wanted to block his mind out, but he couldn't. He wanted to go look for them, but he didn't want to leave Yoongi alone. The food that Taehyung had brought had made Yoongi's condition better, but the wound remained as before and he needed medical attention, ASAP.

Seokjin sighed as his mind fiddled with these thoughts, his head leaned against the cold wall. Both Yoongi and Seokjin had satisfied themselves with the food and water and they had kept some of it aside, for Jungkook and Taehyung, when they come back.

Well, if they come back.

This thought frightened Seokjin. He sat beside Yoongi, with his back against the wall, hugging his knees. He kept on biting his lips until blood oozed out of the broken skin, which Seokjin wiped away with his hands.

"I think you should go look for them, you know...", Yoongi said out of the blue, making Seokjin swirl his head to him.

"They'll probably be fooling around somewhere...", Yoongi ran his hand through his hair, which was frizzy when Seokjin first met him and was now even more frizzy.

"Just bring them back", he said after adjusting his hair and then turned to Seokjin.

"And when you bring them back, I'm giving them a piece of my mind."

Seokjin smiled at this comment. He had always noticed how Yoongi behaved like a man older than his age, his mannerisms, the way he spoke, his entire aura. And now he felt like Yoongi's going to give both Jungkook and Taehyung a spank when they come back.

Seokjin sucked in a deep breath, the rotten malodour still rang through, but he couldn't feel it. He stood up from his an hour-long position and looked down at Yoongi to see him looking up.

"I'll go get them. Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?"

Yoongi nodded his head up and down with a soft smile and a calm face.

Seokjin felt confident. He walked to the door after grabbing his jacket, but suddenly paused before he unlocked the bolt. He turned around to face Yoongi again.

"What are we gonna do about the door?", Seokjin asked, leaving Yoongi in thought.

"Just help me up.", Yoongi said after a moment of silence. "Get me near the door, I'll lock it after you leave."

Seokjin slowly pulled Yoongi up from his seated position and held him firmly so that Yoongi won't lose his balance. Yoongi could walk, but his right leg was numb from knee down and he limped with pain as they traversed the bathroom from the wall to the door.