EPILOGUE

I felt that some of y'all didn't quite understand the climax so here you go :)

It was not over, it was just the beginning. The Beginning of the End.

The dream or the 'premonition' came to Seokjin as a fortune, or as a misfortune in other senses. He now knew that the world will crumble down upon itself, ravaged by an incurable disease for which there was no solution. The Earth would go bloodshot. There was no antidote. Death and destruction were imminent.

But the dream had also shown Seokjin something else. Even though the world as itself was not in Seokjin's hand to save, he now had a chance to save the people on the bus he was travelling. More importantly, his six companions, who were just mere strangers to him now, but who would become the most important people in his life over the next terrible few days.

He knew that they had to leave the bus, that they had to go to the supermarket. He knew that the supermarket would keep them alive and safe from danger and that he had to take control or die trying.

He knew how Jimin and Namjoon would die while trying to reach the bus, he knew how Hoseok would sacrifice himself for them and how Jungkook and Taehyung would get themselves into danger. He knew that Yoongi would get hurt badly and they'll all die one by one, but now that he was aware, he could change the fate.

He didn't know whether the premonition was a boon or a bane, the fact that he knew that everything he knew will be perished in a few days frightened him but the fact that he had been given a chance to save seven lives consoled him.

All he had to do was assert himself and keep everyone alive, for nine days, until a rescue helicopter would come on the eighth-floor helipad of the 'BH' building located at 40gyedan-gil, Busan. He knew everything, he just had to act.

And that was exactly what he did.

He changed the fate of seven men.

Hope everybody understood :)