1

There is this app called "Soulmates Survey", where it is being tested for a very long time. Enough to the point where it is accurate like, they're in a soulmate alternate universe. The red string of fate does not exist but, there is a high chance that the soulmate survey app is the closest thing to it.

The app was recently released in England, thus a bunch of high school kids attempting to find their potential soulmate who they can get matched with the most. To say that most people did not get with their crush and with the last person they expected is pretty much true, especially in this case.

~~~

"Bro, did you try to soulmate survey app yet?" Liam asked one of his friends, Jake.

Jake was on his phone, downloading the app and hoping he would get 100% matching with Daisy. However, the only one who got 100% so far is a couple in Paris, supposedly a few years younger than them. Well, at least that is what is known in the continent of Europe so far. The app hasn't brought any 100% so far besides the well known Agreste and Dupain-Cheng couple.

"Guys, Zoey and I got a 78 per cent, I guess that's pretty high for us being together for a long time," Drew stated, smiling at his phone. The rest of the group gave him an ant-sized smile.

"Aww, Lia didn't even show up on mine!" Henry whined, making the rest of his friends laugh.

Before anyone else could talk, Hailey and Zander walked pass the group, causing the three buffoons to say "LOOK, IT'S THE MUSIC FREAKS DUO," causing Jake to be annoyed.

"Look, they're students just like us, just leave them alone for once." Jake snapped at his so-called friends, causing his friends, along with the music duo to stare at him. The music duo did not expect Jake to stand up for them, especially if he was the supposed leader of the buffoons.

"Aww, Jake is becoming one of them." Henry randomly said and causing the others to laugh, excluding the music duo and Jake, of course.

"Look, Jake, you're in our club and I appreciate you standing up for us." That was all Hailey said before walking away with Zander, who kept making signs for Hailey to not leave a single reaction.

~~~

Jake sighed as soon as he got to English class, those pesky year 10 are thinking that they can boss the younger years around was getting annoying. He sat in his usual seat, next to Drew and in front of Henry and Liam. They were goofing around, talking about their A levels studies and such before the question was asked.

"Jake, did Daisy appear on your app?" Drew asked Jake and Jake did not know how to respond. He got a 73% compatibility with Daisy but there's one person who was much higher, almost 100% compatibility, a 98% compatibility.

"Uhh, yeah, she did appear on my list. In fact, she's in second place." Jake stated, still covering his phone so his friends couldn't see who's at the first place.

"Well, who's in the first place then?"

Jake sighed, knowing he couldn't keep secrets long from his friends. He whispered the name to each of them, gaining more and more surprised looks than the last.

"SHE'S YOUR SOULMATE?!"