Intermission 3

A/N: OKAY, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER DREW FOUND OUT ZOEY HAS BEEN CHEATING ON HIM AND FOR CONTEXT, DREW DID BELIEVE JAKE BUT DREW DIDN'T CONFRONT ZOEY ABOUT IT. SO HERE'S THE CONFRONTATION AND YES, THIS HAPPENED AFTER THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND IS A BIT OF A TIME SKIP. THE NEW CHARACTER (YOU'LL SEE LATER ;3) IS NOT THE SNEAK PEEK CHARACTER ROSY POSTED. NOW THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S GO!

It was the weekends and the 8 months anniversary of Drew and Zoey getting together. Drew decided that today was the day where he shows his girlfriend that he loves her and hoped that Jake was lying to him. Drew knew that Zoey always wanted the Sapphire Ring, beautiful colour with real silver on it. 

However, today was the day where triumph turns to tragedy.

Drew was at the shopping mall, going to the jeweller and he noticed a certain blonde hair girl, closing her eyes, with the same hairstyle as his girlfriend's having a big ruby ring on her finger. Next to her was one of the richest students in the school and town, Draco Harris. When the girl opened her eyes, Drew knew immediately that it was his girlfriend.

Oblivious to the angry boyfriend, Zoey quickly hugged Draco and thanked him profusely for giving her the best 3 months anniversary gift ever. This shattered Drew's heart and he felt a buzz from his phone but that's not important right now. Drew quickly took a photo and ran off, thankfully, the oblivious 'couple' did not notice him.

~~~

When Zoey got home, she got a text from Drew, greeting her a nice anniversary. Realising that today was her anniversary with Drew and she has that ruby ring, Zoey quickly hid it in her room, which is strictly prohibited from boys entering in.

Meanwhile, Drew was walking to his will be his ex-girlfriend's house. He was tired, he knew Jake was right all along but it doesn't matter. When Drew reached Zoey's house and knocked on the door, Zoey quickly opened the door to see her boyfriend. 

"Drewey Bear, I'm glad you're-"

"Tell me, Zoey, are you cheating on me?" Drew cut her off sounding angry and tired. He had a small box in his hand, on what was supposed to be a gift for her. It was his mother's ring and he was going to the Jeweller to see if there's any colour that Zoey would like.

Unlike what most people believed, Drew loved Zoey with all of his heart. He didn't want to do this but acting oblivious will not make it better.

"Of course not!" Zoey practically shouted while her kiwi green eyes darted around the room, checking to see if her parents are around. 

"Okay then..can you explain this?" Drew replied, turning on his phone and ignoring the soulmates application notification, showed Zoey, right there, with Draco Harris kissing her on the cheek. Zoey was standing there, scared, didn't know what to say. The truth has been out and Drew found out himself.

"OKAY FINE. THAT WAS MY SUGAR DADDY, AND IT- IT'S NOT LIKE I NEEDED YOU ANYWAY," Zoey shouted before Drew could say anything else. Drew just stood there with no expression. Zoey knew that she could not guilt Drew into staying with her so she sighed...then slammed the door on his face.

Drew turned around and walked off before Zoey could come out and beg for another chance. Jake was right all along and ever since Jake left Drew, Henry and Liam for those music freaks, Drew didn't have anyone to talk to. Jake was standing his ground and said that he would only come back if they treat his 'real friends' with peace. Reconciliation should happen but before Drew could think of that, he saw something in the distance.

An orange-haired boy, holding hands with a teal-haired girl. Jake and Hailey, ever since the band competition happened, the two got together and the app was correct about the two being an 'adorable couple' and the 'most compatible.' It seemed that Drew was staring at the two for too long as Jake noticed them but Hailey ushered him to continue walking and pay Drew no mind.

Drew went to check his phone after a while, ignoring all the texts Zoey sent and saw the soulmate app. Zoey went down the ranks, as expected but there's a particular girl who went up the ranks.

She was relatively unknown, wearing a mask that covers the lower part of her face with black hair, sky, bright blue eyes. She always introduced her name as "Carol" but many people doubted it was her real name. The rank "Carol" has on Drew's list confirmed their suspicion. Her name was "██████" and Drew was wondering why she would hide her name like that. It was a beautiful name but hey, maybe Drew might give her a chance...if she's nothing like Zoey.

While Drew was walking back to his parent's mansion, he saw a teenage girl walking out of her house, with her flowy black hair and sky blue eyes, Drew gave a small smile towards her.

 A/N: IT SHOWS THE NAME FOR DREW BUT I'M NOT TELLING HER NAME, LMAO. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE. THIS IS A REWRITTEN VERSION OF ONE OF THE UPDATES I MADE IN MY CREATIVE WRITING ECA. THIS HAD MORE DETAILS AND SOME STUFF NEEDED TO BE ADJUSTED, LMAO. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS AND YES, THAT'S AN OC OF MINE AND NO, I AM NOT GONNA EXPAND MORE ON THAT.