6

The couple sat there in the garden for a bit, looking at each other. Jake seems to blush quite a bit while Hailey smiled. Then Daisy realised she forgot about something.

"Jake! I have to go to do my Head Girl duties! I'll see you at lunch when you guys are practising!" Hailey suddenly stood up and ran off, while Jake just sat there in the garden. He smiled but he heard a cough. He turned around to see, Milly's crush. Elly? Elijah? What's his name again? Oh yeah, Elliot.

"Uhh, can you please get out of here?" Elliot stated, brushing his pink hair with his hands. Jake quickly nodded and ran off. Jake ran back into the building, thinking about what should he do to repair the relationship between himself and Hailey. Wait, why was he suddenly thinking about Hailey.

"Man, I really screwed up big time, didn't I?" Jake thought as he started to jog and then walk. He sighed and thought about the times when he felt his heartbeat faster and faster when it comes to Hailey. Since that time when the two tried saw Zoey talking badly about Milly and before Jake realised it, he suddenly remembered that time when he grabbed Hailey's hand. He felt his face turned red for a bit.

"Why am I thinking about her all of a sudden?" Jake thought to himself once again as he continued, walking to the music club. But before that, he decided to walk to where his friends usually were. The three buffoons were looking at him weirdly, as earlier, he was with Daisy.

"Dude, ever since you've joined that music club, you're turning into a freak just like them," Drew said out of nowhere, being his usual harsh self. Jake sighed, realising that he had to find another excuse to join the music club besides Daisy since Daisy is hanging out with him more now. Jake sighed, not knowing what to do. Henry seemed to laugh a bit at Drew's comment, making Drew shoot a bullet glare at him.

"Look, if you wanted Daisy that bad, I could've helped you out instead of joining those freaks," Liam stated as if he knew better about women than Jake did. Jake just rolled his eyes, still not knowing what to say.

"Well, I'm only here because you guys are my only friends back then. I don't even like bullying the music club." Jake thought to himself instead of yelling it out loud like he should've.

"Jake, are you okay? Why are you not responding, too busy thinking about Daisy?" Henry asked in a somewhat worried tone, making Drew and Liam look worried too. Maybe they actually care about Jake after all.

"Jake, we're your friends and we don't want you to turn into a freak, we're worried," Drew stated, in a much softer tone than his usual self. Maybe Drew might care after all.

"Well author, didn't you say you hate him because he bullied Elliot?" Jake thought to himself, calling the narrator out on her bull.

"Well, it's fine guys. It's not like I'm friends with them anyway." Jake replied in the most confident voice he could muster. His friends seemed to be satisfied with the answer.

"Dude, you want to watch me play my LuniBox console today?" Drew asked, making the other two buffoons glare in envy.

"I think I'll pass today, sorry guys," Jake replied with a small smile and walked off. It was somewhat nice to know that someone cares for him in a way, especially what had he done to Hailey...

Jake was walking to the music club, hoping to make up with Hailey when he saw Milly, looking angry and looked like she was ready to murder someone. Jake started to blink, hoping Milly doesn't notice him. He got a black eye from her punch once, you'll never want to be on the receiving end of her anger. When Jake started to blink again, Milly saw him and walked towards Jake, her eyes seemed to be burning from the fire inside of her.

"Jake, care to explain why I saw Hailey crying?"

A/N: Heyo peeps, I can't promise daily updates but I'll try my best! Also, for all of those who commented about Jake going to the ER, I laughed out loud, thank you so much! Thanks to all of you who loved my characterisations (even though they're n...

A/N: Heyo peeps, I can't promise daily updates but I'll try my best! Also, for all of those who commented about Jake going to the ER, I laughed out loud, thank you so much! Thanks to all of you who loved my characterisations (even though they're not the most accurate) and thank you for reading this crappy thing.