Epilogue

The few days after the band competition, a lot of events happened.

Zoey dropped out of school, due to complications with her parents and Draco exposing her for being a gold-digger. Lia finally stopped straightening her hair and showed her naturally curly hair and wore outfits she genuinely liked. Lia looked like that before the band competition but no one recognised her at first.

Ever since Zoey dropped out, Lia gave Henry a chance and the two ended up being very compatible with each other. Jake's homies eventually came and apologised to the music club for bullying them ever since KS3. It took a long time for all of them, including Jake, to consider their apology. Drew looked genuinely remorseful and thankfully, a sixth form girl named Carol was there to comfort him. Stacy was also there to comfort Drew.

Love is everywhere in the air. It's beautiful, isn't it?

~~~

Jake Sterling and Hailey Austin had officially gotten together and everyone was ecstatic. Jake's parents approved and Hailey's parents also approved of the two immensely. It's been a few years since the band competition and when Jailey (coined by Milly) had sailed.

Jake and Hailey were still in the same class in their final year of school, their A2 levels. Millicent confessed to Elliot and to her surprise, he felt the same way. Luke and Zander were much happier together after letting their feelings out.

Sean and Daisy broke up due to complications in their relationship. The two very much love each other as friends but they don't know how to feel about each other. The music club was there to comfort Sean when he needed them.

One day, Sean had a little surprise for them...

"Hey guys, meet my girlfriend, Alina,"

No one expected that Zoey's cousin was Sean's new girlfriend.

~~~

It's been many years since the band competition and the Music Freaks graduated and continued on with their lives together. In a small house, there was an orange-haired man, a teal haired woman and a young girl sitting down on her bed.

"Mum Dad, is that really how you got together?" A young girl with orange-tinted hair and black eyes asked. She genuinely looked up in curiosity while the parents just smiled at each other.

"Well, there's a lot more. Your dad used to be a total buffoon-" The mother replied while smirking, which made the father angry.

"Hey!" The father replied before laughing slightly. His wife just replied with a smile. Before the child could ask any more question, the father brought something up.

"Look, your Auntie Alina and Uncle Sean is going to visit tomorrow, make sure you don't prank them...again," The father stated with a smile which made his wife shake his head.

"Are Uncle Zander and Uncle Luke coming too?" The child asked and the dad swore he could see some sparkles in her eyes, just like her mother.

"Yes, they are, now get some sleep already,"

~~~

"I guess that Soulmates are real after all," Jake stated to himself after seeing his family, his friends and his homies hanging out and getting along. He always thought back to the time when he was surprised that Hailey was his soulmate and always thought he and Daisy were meant to be.

"Well, you think Emily will ever find someone?" Hailey asked with a smirk as she looked at their daughter playing with another girl.

"I'm sure the app will still be around by then,"

~~~

A/N: AND IT IS OVER, WOOOOOOOOOO. I will have a resolution chapter or a cleanup chapter thingy in case you guys are confused with the ending. This had been quite a challenge for me, to say the least. I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you're wondering who Alina is....check out my other book (Shameless self-promo). 

I had a lot of Writer's Blocks and I ran out of motivation for this fanfiction so I do hope you guys forgive me for this crappy ending. Yes, this is pretty much the end. I hope you guys will stick around for my future TMF fanfictions or even original works :D.