Intermission 1

A/N: THIS IS CANON AND HAPPENED BEFORE THE FIFTH CHAPTER BUT AFTER THE PERFORMANCE ON STAGE. NOW THAT'S OVER IT, LET'S START!

After Jake finally confessed, Millicent noticed that the club president was feeling down. Milly did not know what to do since she's genuinely happy for Jake but, at the same time, she wants to go beat him up for making Hailey sad. It's like a moral dilemma. Before Milly could go and tell Jake that it was a mistake to make Hailey said, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

~~~

A pink hair boy was walking to the place where the band was standing, hoping to talk to his friend and crush, Milly. He really wanted to tell her how amazing she was on the guitar and wanted to say he was looking at her the entire time. The boy was holding a small orchid, presumably to give to Milly for her amazing performance.

The pink hair boy was walking towards the band, sighing in relief that it was the day where his bully, Drew, was going to DofE. Thankfully, the rest of the music club and Daisy did not notice Elliot walking to go behind Milly.

The pink hair boy tried to signal to Milly that he wanted to talk to her but couldn't. He could tell that the girl was deep in her own thoughts and decided to tap on her shoulder, surprising the girl.

~~~

Millicent turned around and felt heat rushed onto her face. There he is, the boy she always wanted to be with and the soulmate app declared the two 89% compatible.

"Hey Milly, I just wanted to tell you you were, uh, amazing up there." Elliot felt some heat rushing towards his face, not noticing Milly's very pink face.

"T-thanks Elliot, what's that orchid for?" Milly noticed a beautiful flower in Elliot's hand. He was holding it delicately like it was going to fall apart if there was too much force on it.

"Oh, this? Well...uh..." Before Milly could react, she felt something on her hair. Elliot somehow managed to get the flower on Milly's hair. The pair was blushing and Hailey noticed the two while Zander tried to comfort her.

"..Thanks, Elliot, I love it."

~~~

Usually, Hailey would be happy for Milly, as Milly might have a chance to get closer to her crush but all Hailey could feel was..nothing. She looked forward to seeing Jake blushing at Daisy and stuttering his confession, while Daisy just replied with a smile.

 She looked forward to seeing Jake blushing at Daisy and stuttering his confession, while Daisy just replied with a smile