11

It was another weekend, the day before the band competition, Jake doesn't feel as bummed out as he thought when Daisy stated that Sean was above him in the list. A part of Jake actually felt...relieved. Maybe Daisy might not be the one for him after all. He remembered the time that he thought he only joined the Music Club because of Daisy. Well, there's more to that, being bullied stop him from singing and he was afraid of losing his 'friends' if they found out he liked to sing. Speaking of those 'friends,' Jake decided that enough was enough. Zoey was still harassing others and still getting away with it because of Drew.

"Hey Drew, I saw Zoey with her Sugar Daddy last month, I took a photo as proof." Jake texted and sent the photo. There it was, Drew's supposed girlfriend, hugging and clinging to an older man who seems like he's a lot richer than Drew.

Drew was on the other end and noticed it. It could not be photoshopped, it looked too real. Zoey was cheating on him for another richer man and Drew bullied those 'freaks' just to look cool in front of Zoey. He bullied his friend's soulmate for Zoey...

"WHY AM I SO STUPID?!" Drew internally screamed at himself. He's not sure how to feel now, he loves Zoey but it was clear that Zoey doesn't love him but loves his money.

"Jake...I'm so sorry that I hurt your freak friends..." Drew texted back but Drew felt some weird sensations in his mind. Like Jake had changed too much and became like his freak friends. Drew wanted the old Jake back, the one who was cocky and everything, who fit in with the rest of the boys.

The next day, Jake decided to arrive on time for once to see all of his good friends in their outfits, ready to rock. Jake smiled and he noticed someone in the distance. The familiar white hair girl with blue eyes, the girl Jake used to love. Sean seemed to notice as he looked at Daisy and felt his face go red. Sean thought that Jake still liked Daisy but Jake doesn't know how to feel about Daisy anymore.

"Okay everyone, we'll be singing 'Tonight" because Jake insisted. Jake, can you and I talk?" Hailey stated, making everyone look at Jake. Zander seemed to be a bit angry at Jake while Luke tried to calm Zander down. Milly cooled down from her last confrontation with Jake but she looked like she was still ready to send Jake down to hell for hurting Milly.

"Of course princess, let's go to the other room," Jake replied, winking at Hailey. Hailey nodded but couldn't hold back her smile.

Hailey walked to the other room along with Jake who smirked at her. Jake had a feeling that he knew what they're going to be talking about.

"Jake, I know you like Daisy-" Before Hailey could continue, Jake quickly ran in and hugged her. Hailey was in shock, noticing Jake wasn't angry at her or anything.

"If this is going to be about me and Daisy being together...we're not. We never were together, I just want to keep my...soulmate as a friend or more..." Jake cut Hailey off and said the things he always wanted to say. "You're really special to me, especially..."

"The letter I sent you back in KS3?" Hailey replied with a small smile. Jake could feel his eyes widen, so the girl who sent him that letter was...Hailey, all along. Jake wasn't going to say anything about the letter, he was going to say about how Hailey had been there for him when Daisy got run over by a car.

"You're the one who sent it?! You were my pen pal?" Jake said in shock, with Hailey smiling. Hailey nodded and continued to hug Jake, happy that this dense idiot finally noticed.

"Hey you lovebirds, it's almost our turn."

Jake turned around to see Milly standing there and smiling. Milly, the one who kept on pestering Jake to confess to Daisy...was happy for Hailey. Jake nodded and Hailey let go of the hug, feeling the heat on her cheeks.

"By the way Hailey, did I ever tell you you have a beautiful singing voice? You should sing "Tonight" with me." Jake stated as soon as Milly left.

Jake and Hailey walked to the room where the rest of the band were standing there, waiting. Zander seemed to cool down and Luke was blushing brightly when Zander grabbed Luke's hand. Milly was texting someone, presumably Elliot, and Daisy was in the room, talking to Sean and blushing around him. This is it, his real friends, his soulmate and his dream is coming true.

~~~

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES, I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH SCHOOL AND I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS BUT THIS FANFIC IS ALMOST OVER.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and yes, I did reference some spoilers I saw about the Music Freaks. Jailey isn't canon yet though. By the way, this was a few days time skip after Daisy and Jake talked about their soulmates list.