19 ' next hall

After the two and a half long flight from Tokyo, they finally land in Okinawa and Amari herself is beaming with excitement just by looking at the view. They get off from the plane, then unto the airport. Amari's sticks to him like glue, especially after guessing the other girl's motives.

"My boyfriend is too popular, I can't help it," she whines, clinging on his arm as they wait for the other class outside the airport.

"I'm not popular," he denies, obviously unused to PDA.

"Komori-san said the class were fighting over who'd be in the same group as you," she contradicts him.

"He said that?"

"Yep!"

"Alright, Class 1, get on Bus A. Fall in line properly!" they hear a teacher holding a sign Class 1.

"Well, bye then," Sakusa tells her as her grip on his arm loosens, "See you in the hotel."

"Please don't tell me she's sitting next to you again," her tone becomes gloomy again.

"I'm sitting next to Motoya."

40 minutes later
Hotel

The buses go straight to the hotel without stop-overs and for the entirety of the bus ride, Amari stares at the sceneries, occasionally even taking pictures.

"First time outside Tokyo?" Yume asks as the bus parks at the lot.

"No, not really. But it's my first time in Okinawa," she answers, shaking her head. She scrolls through her photos and smiles at each one of them.

"Alright, we're here. Don't forget your belongings and luggages, okay? Afterwards, line up outside again," the teacher announces.

"You've been abroad, Emi-chan?" Yume continues asking while they get up from their seats.

"Yeah, I have. And you?"

"Nope, never. It's my first time on a plane today, you know? Anyway, how many times have you been abroad?"

"I can't keep count," Amari answers, but corrects herself quickly, "I mean, I don't keep count."

"Eh? Really?"

Hotel Room 308
15 minutes later

"Kiyoomi-kun, is Mitsuhara-san single?" Komori inquires while they arrange their belongings. Meanwhile, since Sakusa hates staying in places other than his home, he just had to make sure this place was at par with his expectations on cleanliness.

"Kiyoomi-kun," Komori repeats.

"What?"

"Is Mitsuhara-san single?"

"Who even is that?" he asks, his expression turning sour with his inspection.

"Amari-san's friend. Do you even know her friends?"

"Do I need to? I'm dating her, not them. Also, this area's really dusty. There's no way I'm sleeping on this side."

"But Amari-san's really making an effort to get to know your friends," Komori says, a little concerned, "She's been going to our practices more frequently and even captain's friends with her."

"Everyone's friends with her. She's popular, plus a social butterfly," he corrects, cringing at his last two words.

"Amari-san complains about your popularity but she's pretty popular herself, huh," Komori chuckles.

"Do I need to be friends with her friends? Really?" Sakusa clarifies and looks at his cousin.

"Maybe you should to get to know her more, something like that."

"Komori-san, Sakusa-san?" a masculine voice interrupts. Komori turns around and spots his two classmates at the door.

"Oh, you're our roommates, right?"

"Yup, we kinda got lost looking for this room. Anyway, the girls' rooms are just on the other hall," they began gossiping.

"What's so exciting about that?" Sakusa groans inaudibly, up until a mental image of Amari in a sexy night gown pops up in his head. He resents himself for a minute for even thinking of such a lewd idea, but couldn't get rid of the image.

Meanwhile, in Room 301, Amari shares the exact same thoughts as him. "What? The boys are just in the other hall? Is my Kiyoomi's room just there too?" she wonders and jumps out of the room to check.

"Emi-chan, you pervert," Yume remarks and chuckles.

"I have my eyes only on my Omi though."

"H-he's there! Room 308," Amari mumbles after seeing him leave the room with three other people.

"Amari-san," she hears a different voice. It's Sasaki, her fellow class representative.

"We need to gather the class later 4:30PM for the snacks. But before that, we need to help out downstairs," he informs.

"Oh, class rep stuff," she mumbles.

"You're close with the reps from the other class, right? Sakusa Kiyoomi, I think? Could you call them as well?"

"Absolutely!"