afterstory (3/4)

I felt like making another
chapter for Emi and Sakusa
so here we go ('∀`)♡

word count: 1.6k
wow im a sakusa simp...

°
°
°
°
°

SAKUSA RESIDENCE
MASTER'S BEDROOM

"ARE YOU MAD, OMI?" Emi asked as she brings their pet bunny, Kiki, down on the floor from her lap.

"About what?" Sakusa asked in return while folding the dried laundry on the bed.

"The kissing scene," she clarified. She lowered the volume of the television and crawled to the corner of the bed, where Sakusa was sitting on.

"It's not really a kiss, the angle would just make it seem like we kissed, that's what my agent said," she explained.

"I don't know, last time I checked, you're a morning news anchor, not an actress."

"I'm a model, still," she added.

"And model. Fine," he sighed.

"Come on, I've done this so many times. You know, appear in music videos," she tried to convince him. But before she could embrace him from behind, he stood up and returned the clothes to their closet.

"It's just a four minute video, nothing to be jealous about."

"Jealous? I am not jealous," he denied.

"Heh, it's cute when my Omi gets jealous."

"Who's the guy in it anyway?" he asked before heading to his side of the bed.

"Lev Haiba. A Russian model, or something," she answered, trying to recall if she said his name right.

"Lev Haiba?"

"Yeah, I think that's the name. His sister is a model too, Alisa Haiba. Do you know her?"

"Oh, Haiba Alisa? She's gorgeous."

"Go- Gorgeous?!" she gasped, jaw slightly dropping with surprise. She had never heard him compliment other models, at least not in front of her.

"Yeah. Pretty," he emphasized.

"Is she prettier?!" she questioned herself, now too ashamed to ask.

"She's your senior, isn't she?" he asked, a little hurtful to her ego.

"Y-Yeah. But, um, I, I have more TV appearances," she blabbered.

"Oh, she's a nominee for World's Most Beautiful Face too," he added. Emi quickly turned around and found him scrolling through his phone.

"Wha- What?" she mumbled.

"The votations are open now."

"H-Hey, I'm there too! My fanbase is big! Probably."

"I'll vote. I'm rooting for Japan," he said as he tapped on his screen.

"He- Hey! I represent Japan too!"

Sakusa let out a smirk, finding it ridiculously funny how annoyed Emi got just by his scheme. He never really cared about the modeling industry, nor about he celebrities in it. It was a surprise how gullible Emi was, believing he even knew who those models were.

"You know what? I'm signing that contract for the music video with Haiba Lev," she announced.

"Oh?"

"You don't believe me? I'll text my agent now too," she added, pouting.

°
°
°
°
°