34 ' tsun-sweet boyfriend (end)

MSBY BLACK JACKALS, Sakusa takes off his jersey and neatly folds it before placing it inside his locker. "Good morning, Omi-senpai!" is the first thing he hears since he got there. It's a familiar voice and without a doubt, it's Hinata, his fellow teammate.

"Hey," he greets him back as he closes the door of his locker.

"You're first as always, senpai," Hinata says while he manages his own locker.

"Yeah, I've been here half an hour ago. I just bought hot chocolate," he explains and sits down on the bench, then fishes out his phone from his pocket.

He tilts it and taps on it whilst on landscape mode, making his junior quite interested.

"What are you watching?" the tangerine head asks, filled with curiosity.

"The morning news."

"Oh, I watch in that channel too!" he says, peeking at the phone.

"Good. It's the only channel I like."

"Good morning, Japan!" He raises the volume of his phone, letting Hinata listen as well while he organizes his belongings.

"Oh! It's Miss Sunshine!" Hinata recognizes the voice, then glances at the phone as well.

"Yes, she's beautiful," Sakusa adds, "Sunshine-chan lives up to her name."

"It's a cool nickname! She's Miss Sunshine because she's way too energetic for mornings. She hypes everyone," the younger agrees.

"She makes my mornings bearable," Sakusa mumbles, subtly smiling.

"I guess even you have a celebrity crush too, Omi-senpai," Hinata mutters, just loud enough for Sakusa to hear.

"Celebrity crush? No," he denies.

"But you just complimented Miss Sunshine."

"Yes, but Em-"

"Oh? Is that the morning news I hear?" Bokuto comes in, along with Miya Atsumu.

"You seriously listen to morning news replays?" Atsumu teases. Nothing new for him to start the day this way.

"Oh! It's Miss Sunshine!" Bokuto exclaims, recognizing the woman in Sakusa's screen.

"Miss who?" Atsumu asks, also peeking at Sakusa's screen.

"Miss Sunshine, you know her, Atsumu-san? She's Omi-senpai's celebrity crush," Hinata asks.

"She's not my celebrity crush," Sakusa denies again.

"Aw, no need to be flustered, Omiomi. We all have celebrity crushes. Even Osamu likes her," Atsumu comforts him, still not done with teasing.

"Your brother likes my Em-"

"I like Miss Sunshine too! My girlfriend watches her every morning," Bokuto interrupts Sakusa once again.

"Really? Like your girlfriend's girl crush, then?" Hinata asks.

"Yeah, something like that."

"Also, Omi-senpai, you were saying something?" Hinata continues asking.

"As I was saying, I don't have a celebrity crush. Emi is literally my girlfriend," he finally gets to finish his thoughts.

"Woah there, calm down, Omiomi," Atsumu says, a little creeped out.

"Stalker fan omiomi?" the blonde adds in a whisper.

"I heard that," Sakusa groans.

"Miss Sunshine is your girlfriend?!" Hinata exclaims in shock.

"Yes," Sakusa sighs.

"N-No way!" Atsumu says in disbelief.

"Wow, congrats," Bokuto tells him, "I gotta tell this to my girlfriend!"

Amari Emi

Once again, I'm Amari Emi
from JNNews. Have a great
day, everyone! See you all
tomorrow

"And look, my girlfriend is calling. Now if you excuse me," Sakusa flaunts with a subtle smirk. He pulls down his mask and stands up to answer her call.

"Hello, Omi? Love?" Emi greets.

"Hello, Emi." Sakusa calling their Miss Sunshine by her first name amuses the three, who are all paying close attention to the two.

"Do you notice anything missing from your bag?" she asks, then giggles mischievously.

"Huh? What do you mean?" he asks in return, then zips open his bag to check.

"Just tell me." His tone is hinting his annoyance, making her chuckle.

"You're the same as always. You, tsundere," she scolds jokingly, "Check carefully."

"Am not," he denies.

"Denying to be a tsundere? A very tsundere thing, too, my tsun-sweet boyfriend," she says in between her chuckles.

"Ah. I know now," he sighs.

"Your bento, love," she finally gives him the answer.

"Yes, I get it now, Emi. I left it at home but I can just buy one for myself."

"Nu uh, we can't let the bento go to waste, can we?"

"Huh?"

"Can you open this uh, staff only door? It's the only thing keeping your bento away from you, Omi."

"Wait, you're here?" he confirms, surprising his three chaotic teammates.

"Yup. Sadly, this locker door thing says, Staff and Players Only."

"Seriously, Emi?" he asks, just as shocked as the three.

"We're gonna meet Miss Sunshine?!" Hinata and Bokuto both gasp, seeing Sakusa rushing to the door.

"Emi?" Sakusa mumbles, not believing that his girlfriend's surprise appearance.

"Omi!" she exclaims, almost like it's her first time seeing him.

"You really came all the way for the bento?"

"Yup, can't let my Omi starve."

"Miss Sunshine!" the three exclaim in chorus.

"Hey there," she greets the four of them with a wave and her signature smile. She calls it, the Miss Sunshine.

Sakusa quickly stands beside her and places his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. Apart from the surprising skinship, outside the court, they've never seen him any prouder than he is now.

"Everyone, meet my fiancé, Emi."

tsun-sweet boyfriend
end