Chapter 2: TIE Fighter Chase

The Shield Squadron, minus Connor Terranove and Jayden Visa, had been assigned on a mission to the mineral planet of Crait to escort cargo and supplies to D'Qar. There, they received a message from a spy within the ranks of the First Order. The spy was codenamed 'XY-7068'. The spy had a feminine voice with a proper accent. She told them that a mysterious cyborg named Commander Xerox was preparing an army of scout droids for the First Order, and when they reveal these droids to the galaxy, the Resistance won't stand a chance against them. Soon after they found out about the spy, Oberon Takin, the leader of the Shield Squadron, also sent Aaron Obyonek back to D'Qar for a progress report on Connor's Jedi training.

"Is that all the cargo?" Draco Frierza said as he loaded what seemed to be the last crate of supplies inside the Razor.

"Looks like it." Oberon responded. Draco was followed Oberon and Shira Daheli, the co-pilot of the Razor, inside the ship. Oberon and Shira got into their seats inside the cockpit of the ship.

"Get in your seat kid. We're taking off." Shira told Draco. Draco followed Shira's orders and sat down in a seat behind Oberon. The Razor began to take off not too long afterward.

"So, where to now?" Shira asked Oberon.

Oberon responded, "I guess back to-" Oberon was interrupted by the sound of a blaster shot followed by an explosion coming from the roof of the Razor

"What was that?!" Draco cried in shock. He then looked out the cockpit window and saw a squadron of about 5 TIE Fighters. "TIE Fighters... How the hell did the First Order follow us here?!" Draco whispered.

"Draco! Get to the cannons!" Oberon yelled as he quickly flew the Razor out of Crait's atmosphere. The TIE Fighters followed the ship into space, shooting at it every chance they got. Draco also fired back through the cannons, shooting and exploding three of the fighters until one TIE shot in front of one of the cannons, causing it to be stuck in a certain position.

"Draco?! You okay!" Oberon yelled as he heard the explosion coming from the cannons.

"Yeah, I'm fine! But I can't say the same thing about the cannons..." Draco said.

"What about them?!" Oberon responded.

"They're stuck in forward position. We got to move!" Draco yelled.

Oberon looked at Shira. "Get ready!" he said. 

Shira looked confused "For what?!" she responded. Oberon then jerked the hyperdrive lever back and the Razor began to jump into hyperspace aggressively, causing Oberon, Draco, and Shira to bounce back and forth in their seats. The Shield Squadron had lost the TIE Fighters.

"Augh! We lost them!" one of the remaining TIE Pilots said, stranded above Crait's atmosphere.

As the Razor floated in the blue hyperspace tunnel, Draco climbed the ladder from the cannons back to the hallway and he sat down in his seat behind the Razor.

"So, where to now?" Draco asked both Oberon and Shira.

"I guess back to base. Let's see how our Jedi friends are doing." Shira said not to long after the Razor jumped out of hyperspace and into the asteroid-filled atmosphere of D'Qar.