Chapter 15: Kylo Ren Arrives At The Battle

The Razor was quiet and peaceful as it was leaving the atmosphere of Bonadan. Just as the ship entered the vast void of space, Connor began feeling quite a lot of pain in his head. He started seeing flashes on Kylo Ren pointing his red crossguard lightsaber at him and there were burning buildings all around them. The flashes went away for a while until Connor saw something else, what seemed to be Jayden being stabbed by Cantor followed by himself falling into an ice lake.

Oberon turned his seat around and looked at Connor. "Is everything okay?" he said.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Connor said. "I'm just not feeling like myself right now..."

Shira turned her seat around as well. "Could you tell us what's going on?"

Draco touched Connor's right shoulder. "Kid, is everything okay?" he said. "You look... pale."

"I'm fine, it's just-" Connor was cut off by a sudden surge of pain in his head accompanied by deafening ringing in his ears, causing him to scream very loudly in pain.

Aaron, Jayden, Jiro, Jackal, and Talwo were alerted by Connor's screams from the living area. They all ran through the halls and they saw Connor in his seat, with his hands on his head, while screaming in pain.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jackal asked as she ran through the hallway.

"It's Connor!" Jayden replied. "It's a call in the Force that causes Jedi to experience pain before an extremely dangerous phenomenon about to take place."

The pain and ringing stopped in Connor's head. But Connor could hear a whisper of an elderly woman saying "Look out...". The Shield Squadron looked from the cockpit window and saw three TIE Fighters firing at their ship, severely damaging it and causing everyone fall to the floor from the blasts' impact. The Razor started tumbling and hurling itself back down into the atmosphere of Bonadan, before violently crashing down into a skyscraper and finally near an artificial river.

Shira was the first to get up from the impact. "Looks like this ship isn't running any time soon..." she muttered to herself.

Oberon then got up asked everyone, "Is everyone good? No one's hurt?"

"I-I think..." Aaron muttered as he stood up alongside everyone else.

"I'm alright..." Connor said.

"Uh... Now's not the time to worry about our safety..." Talwo said, looking out the cockpit window. "Because we're all going to die anyway!"

The crew joined Talwo and looked through the window and saw Star Destroyers appearing on the horizon, followed by dozens of TIE Bombers bombing Bonadan's city. Everything was on fire and exploding. Civilians were evacuating their homes and being shot down by Stormtroopers.

"We got to get out of here!" Jiro said. "Who shall lead the way?"

Everyone looked at Oberon and Shira.

"What are you looking at us for?" Oberon said. "Follow them." he continued, pointing at Jayden, Jiro, and Connor. They're Jedi and the most powerful members of the crew after all.

The crew all ran out of the ship and they were horrified to see what the First Order were doing to the city. "What have they done?!" Jackal screamed in fear as she fell to her knees. "My home..." she mumbled.

Draco looked through his binoculars and saw a First Order shuttle in the distance, coming out of it was Kylo Ren, Cantor, and Aura. Kylo ran up to different civilians and brutally murdering them with his lightsaber. He pointed the crimson blade at some surviving refugees while yelling through his mask, "WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS JAYDEN VISA?!" Draco quickly put down his binoculars.

"What's going on?" Aaron asked.

"It's Kylo Ren." Draco said. "He's looking for Jayden..."

Jayden looked at Connor and said, "Well thank you for getting me out of exile!" she said, elbowing Connor in the stomach. "You all probably alerted the First Order I was here!"

"We didn't!" Connor yelled. "Xerox or someone probably did!"

Jayden thought about what Connor said. "I'll let that pass..."

 Kylo Ren stormed up to a green Nikto, Scaggs, who was cowering in fear. "You." Kylo said, pointing his blade to Scaggs' neck. "I know you that know where the Jedi is..."

"Wha-What?!" Scaggs muttered, confused. "I don't know what you are talking about?! I'm just a simple man trying to run my bar. Please, leave me be!"

"That's not how this works..." Kylo said just before he penetrated his crimson lightsaber through Scaggs' chest. "Shhhh.... I'll just see for myself!" Kylo whispered, he then walked up to Aura and Cantor, who stood at the shuttle. "Find them." Kylo said. "Find the Jedi and her apprentice."

"Sir yes sir!" Aura said, she then looked at Cantor and nodded. Cantor nodded as well before the duo started running through the city and searching for Jayden Visa and Connor Jade Terranove. They would rest until the two Jedi have been found.