Chapter 13: Jiro and Talwo

As Jiro and Talwo entered the arena to help the Shield Squadron, Tamet Breuan's henchmen and bounty hunters arrived in the arena to assist the Rancors in the battle. Connor watched in shock as they shot up into the sky with their jetpacks and landed in the arena.

"I think we pissed him off..." Connor muttered. Connor looked to his right to see a grey Nautolan Jedi, Jiro, activating his blue lightsaber as he ran towards the Rancor that Jayden had its arm severed, a Zabrak with pale skin and black face tattoos, Talwo, followed with dual pistol blasters twiriling in his hands. Jiro then jumped high into the air and landed on the Rancor's head. The Rancor roared in anger as it saw the Nautolan on its face.

"Have a nice life!" Jiro said. He then plunged the lightsaber into right into its skull and let go of his weapon as he did a backflip off of the Rancors head as it fell to the ground, dead. Jiro then used the Force to summon his lightsaber back into his hand.

"Impossible... He's like us..." Connor whispered as he looked at Jayden.

Jiro sighed before he looked behind him and saw two other Jedi, one male and one female with green and sky-blue lightsabers respectively. He recognized the female as Jayden Visa, a fellow Jedi apprentice whom he hadn't seen since he was a child. "Jayden Visa? Is that really you?" Jiro mumbled while walking up to her. "You look so... different!"

"Must be quite a surprise!" Jayden said. "You haven't seen me since I was a child."

Jiro then looked at Connor. "And is this your... apprentice?" he said.

"Most of the time." Connor replied. "And you are?"

"I'm Jiro." Jiro said. "And that guy over there in my buddy, Talwo." Jiro pointed over to Talwo, who was repeatedly shooting at a two henchman corpses, he then looked at Connor. "Hey." Talwo said with a death stick in his mouth. 

Talwo then ran up to Jiro, Connor, and Jayden. "So, what's the plan to get out of this hellhole?" he said.

Connor looked behind him to see Draco, Jackal, and Aaron attempting to fend off the henchmen, Connor then looked to see the other Rancor stumbling around in confusion.

"Talwo, you go help the rest of our crew fight Tamet Breuan's guys." Connor said. "While, Jayden, Jiro, and I will go kill that last Rancor!"

"Got it!" Talwo said before running up to Draco, Jackal, and Aaron. "Hey! I don't think we've met before!" Talwo said as he shot at a few henchmen.

"Are you sure this guy is on our side?" Aaron yelled.

"He doesn't look like it!" Draco said.

"I think he has potential to be an great asset to our team." Jackal replied.

"Trust me, I am!" Talwo replied.

Connor, Jayden, and Jiro all stood by each other as they studied the Rancor's movements. "Wait for it to see us..." Jayden whispered. Connor then activated his green lightsaber and started running towards the Rancor, disobeying orders. 

"CONNOR! NO!" Jayden yelled. The Rancor turned around and let out a ferocious growl. Connor tried to kill the Rancor in the same way Jiro did earlier. He jumped high before he accidentally landed in the Rancor's hand. The Rancor picked Connor up and began opening its mouth, ready to eat him. Connor then activated his lightsaber and shoved it in the roof of the Rancor's mouth, causing it to scream in pain and fall to the ground, slowly dying.

Connor pushed his way out of the Rancor's hand before regrouping with Jayden and Jiro. Jayden then pushed Connor almost to the ground in frustration. "What were you thinking?!" she yelled. "You could've gotten yourself killed!"

"I-I'm sorry..." Connor said. "I shouldn't have done that..." 

"Yeah... My way of killing those monsters takes time and practice." Jiro responded.

"I understand now." Connor replied. "Thank you."

"Anyways, let's go regroup with the others! Shall we?" Jayden asked. The three Jedi then ran over to the rest of their crew, who had just finished off the last henchman. The crowd had all left because there was nothing left to see. This execution-turned-battle was finally over.