Chapter 10: Spaceport

Two bounty hunters, both in matching yellow and blue armor, walked into Scaggs' bar. Scaggs looked up from the counter as he saw them walking inside. They walked to the counter and sat down.

"May I help you?" Scaggs asked.

One of the bounty hunters pulled out a small disc that projected a hologram. It was a hologram of the Shield Squadron, Connor Jade Terranove, Aaron Obyonek, Jackal Antilles, Draco Frierza, and their droid, AM-76.

"Have you seen these fugitives?" the bounty hunter said.

Scaggs studied the hologram, as if he had just seen them recently, which he did. "They came in here not long before you two..." he said. "I think they're going to the nearest spaceport."

The two bounty hunters got up from their seats and left the bar. And Scaggs went back to his business.

The Shield Squadron entered the spaceport. They saw starships flying off into the distance and people walking towards docking bays to get to the ship. Through the seemingly endless crowds of people, Connor knew that Jayden was somewhere in there, he could sense it.

"Jayden's here..." Connor mumbled. "I can feel it."

"Are you sure, kid?" Draco said. "She could be anywhere!"

"I'm positive." Connor responded. Connor then saw a hooded female walk among the crowds of people. She seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere, most likely her docking bay. The figure then took off her hood, revealing the face of Jayden Visa. Jayden looked around for a few seconds before putting her hood back on and walking to her docking bay.

"There she is!" Connor said. "I see her!"

"I see her too." Aaron said. "We need to move, quick!"

"Come on droid!" Jackal yelled, looking at AM-76 before running off with the rest of the crew.

The Shield Squadron pushed and ran through the different crowds of people, mostly getting negative replies like 'Watch where you're going!'. AM-76 rolled behind them. The crew followed Jayden into a nearby docking bay. Where she was about to get on a small transport. Jayden looked behind herself to see Connor, Aaron, Draco, Jackal standing there. Connor and Jayden ran up to each other and embraced.

Jayden gave Connor a confused expression. "You shouldn't be here..."

"Neither should you." Connor replied. 

"Why did you come find me?!" Jayden replied, quickly letting go of Connor.

Jackal stepped into the conversation. "Because, Jayden... Connor sensed that you were in danger. He knows that the First Order may find you any second now.

"They could find you all any second now!" Jayden replied.

"Or maybe someone else..." a deep voice said from behind. At first, the crew thought it was Kylo Ren. But when they turned around, they saw two bounty hunters, both in yellow and blue armor, standing there with their blasters set to stun. They pointed their blasters at the crew and started shooting. Jackal, Aaron, and Draco tried to shoot back, but were immediately shot by the two bounty hunters.

"NO!" Connor yelled as he looked at their unconscious bodies. Both Connor and Jayden unhooked their lightsabers from their belts and activated them, revealing a green blade and a sky-blue blade.

"Th-They're the Jedi we've been looking for!" one of the bounty hunters said. "Blast them!" Connor and Jayden deflected their blasts a few times before they were shot. Their lightsabers fell from their hands and rolled onto the floor. The other bounty hunter picked them both up and hooked them to his belt.

AM-76 came charging at them, attempting to taze them.

"OW! STOP IT!" A bounty hunter said before kicking AM-76 to the wall, causing the droid to malfunction and deactivate.

"Take them away, all of them!" one of the bounty hunters said.

"Yes sir!" the other one said.

Commander Xerox then walked into the docking bay that they were in. Xerox saw the unconscious bodies of the Shield Squadron laying on the ground. "Excellent work!" he said.

"What do you want to do with them." one of the bounty hunters said.

"Taking them to the Supreme Leader would be far too much... In fact, I've got a special execution planned..." Xerox said. The bounty hunters helped Xerox pick up the Shield Squadron and take them out of the docking bay and into the transport, setting course to a nearby arena, where the Shield Squadron were planed to be executed.