Chapter 1

The loud screams of the queen brought uneasiness to the king and their children. The oldest son Cairo paced the hall outside his (step) mother room. Well the second son Avery twirl his necklace the eye of horus between his fingers with eyes shut trying to block out the screams of his sweet mother.

" What are they doing in there? It shouldn't be taking this long." says Cairo stopping and looking at the golden door to his parents room.

" Be patient my son it took almost 13 hours for your mother to give birth to you and your brother" says Magnus staring at his son.

"Really?" 

" Yes now come sit down all this pacing is making me dizzy" Cairo laugh and made his way to sit on his father side.

Cairo looked to his little brother on the floor next to him still meditating. After 12 minutes of screaming the boys were meet with silence.

The door bust open and out came the healers and swnw. Magnus and the boys got up and made there way to the swnw.

" Congratulations my king it's a girl" swnw says smiling moving aside to let the king and princes in the room.

Magnus lead the way to his and his wife bed were Queen Aisha is sitting up against bunch of pillows holding a baby. Magnus sat on the other side of the bed leaning toward to his wife to get a better look at his daughter well the boys sat on the middle to the edge of the bed leaning forward to get a good look at their new sister.

"She's beautiful isn't she my renmen" she says smiling at her baby.

" What would we call her?" Avery ask looking at the new baby sister.

" Marcella"

  "Marienna"

Aisha and Magnus said at the same time. Aisha turned her head to glared at Magnus. Well he stared at his baby with a small smile.

" Magnus we agreed on Marcella!"

" No we agreed on naming the baby Horus if it was a boy. Not the other way around."

" But Marcella is a cute name it means young warrior" Aisha said look at her sleeping baby fondly.

" So is Marienna its a very cute name and it means beauty all the man in Egypt would want her hand in marriage" says Magnus watching is daughter sleep in her mother's arms playing with her little feet.

Aisha and her sons  glanced back at the baby after hearing a small yawn leave her.

" I changed my mind...." Aisha looked up at her husband with a big smile.

" No man can have my beautiful daughter" Magnus look back up to his wife with a grin.

Aisha face turned sour after hearing what her husband had said.

" idiot. " Cairo and Avery chuckled at there parents bickering.

Magnus grin grow into a smile after she said that.

" Why don't we just ask the boys which name we should choose it is there sister after all" Aisha says looking at both of her sons with her eyebrows raised.