The Day: Part 3

Dylan and I got him a tux and I think Angela will love it. I style his hair and fix his suit. I turn him around so he can look in the mirror. He starts checking himself out. I laugh at him.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Dylan asks me

"Are you checking yourself out?"

"Maybe" Dylan says smiling still looking at himself in the mirror

"You're a dork" I say laughing at him.

The door bell rings and he goes to open the door. I sit on the couch watching as he opens the door. It's Angela and she looks gorgeous! She is wearing her favorite color. She looks stunning her hair is slightly curled and she is wearing her black glasses which makes her look even cuter!

 She looks stunning her hair is slightly curled and she is wearing her black glasses which makes her look even cuter!

Dylan then says "Hey Angela! Wow you look..." He didn't finish and just looked at her admiring her beauty.

"Stunning" I say finishing his sentence. Dylan looks at me and smiles and mouths 'Thank you' I giggle him.

Then Angela looks at me, I stand up and give her a hug and tell her "You look stunning Angela"

"Thanks Ky" She replies

"Have fun you two" I say to them. I look at Dylan and wink at him. Then I head to my room so I don't make it more awkward.

3 Hours Later:

I heard the door open and walk out of my room to see Dylan. He has a huge smile on his face. He walks up to the couch not noticing me leaning on the island in the kitchen. Dylan flops on the couch laying on his back with his hands under his head smirking.

"That's a good sign" I say to him.

Dylan quickly sits up and looks around the room then stops when he finds me.

I smirk at him and say "I wasn't trying to hide from you" I laugh at him.

Dylan laughs at my comment and says "I heard your voice but couldn't find you"

I laugh at him and sit on the other side of the couch and ask him "how was it?!"

He laughs then says "It went great!"