Recording: Part 37

My flight kept getting cancelled. I have some interviews with Ki Hong, Thomas, and Dexter.

I decided to call Thomas.

T: "Hey Ky"

K: "Hey Thomas, are you with Ki and Dex?"

T: "Yeah I am"

K: "Ok good, so my flight keeps getting delayed so I'm gonna arrive later tonight"

T: "Really? That's stupid! When will you get here?"

K: "Around 11:00pm"

T: "At least we'll get to hangout tomorrow when we have the interviews and signing"

K: "Yeah true, ok well will you tell the others for me?"

T: "Yep will do"

K: "Thanks Thomas, see you tomorrow"

T: "Bye Kylie"

I hang up the phone and wait for my flight.

The next day:

I get up and brush my hair and brush my teeth. I put on some makeup and change out of my pajamas.

I arrive and see that Ki Hong and Dexter are the only ones there

I arrive and see that Ki Hong and Dexter are the only ones there. I jog up to them and hug them both. "Hey guys"

"Hey Ky" they both say in unison.

Ki Hong pulls out his phone and records us. He points to me and says "Kylie just got here"

I smile and say "This is gonna be a long day"

"Yep" Dexter replies.

I point to a sign that says all of our names on it. I put my hand under our four names and say "Ugh these four people are so annoying, especially that Ki Hong Lee guy like c'mon"

I hear Ki and Dex laughing. I look at Ki Hong and see he is recording me. I giggle and then say in a valley girl voice "I just hate that Kylie girl like why is she so weeeeiiiirrrrd."

Ki Hong and Dexter burst out laughing at my voice. Ki Hong is still recording me. I then ask while giggling "Should I talk like that the rest of the day?"

Dexter and Ki Hong both say "Yes"

I shake my head and say "That would be so annoying"

I then look at Ki Hong and say jokingly "I'm gonna have to ask for your phone sir, you can't be recording me"

Ki Hong laughs and says "No"

"Yes"

"No"

I walk up to him then I try to snag the phone from his hand.

I try to grab it again and fail. He keeps pulling it away from me and I think he is still recording. "Kylie stop!" He says giggling.

"Give me the phone" I whine.