Ex's: Part 34

Tomorrow is the day! It's already December and the star wars premiere is tomorrow!

I get to see Thomas again tonight since we both flew a day early. I take a cab to the hotel and once I get inside my room I hang up my outfit for tomorrow so it can air our and not be stuck in my bag the whole night.

My phone rings. I walk over to the nightstand and pick up my phone. It's Thomas. I answer the phone. He must have gotten off his flight a while ago.

K: "Hey Thomas"

T: "Hi Ky"

K: "How was the flight?"

T: "I'm exhausted, it was good, a very nice landing"

He asks what hotel I am at and he says he is at the same one. He tells me he is already at the hotel and is in his room. He tells me his room number.

T: "I'm in room 305"

K: "I'm in 348"

T: "Oh you're not too far down, I'll come to your room"

K: "Ok then we can go get food cause I'm starving"

We say bye and hang up.

Minutes later I hear a knock on the door, it simply must be Thomas. I open the door and I'm correct.

He engulfs me in a hug and I hug him back instantly. "We say each other a couple months ago gosh you're acting like we haven't seen each other for years." I say laughing.

He giggles and we let go of each other I let him inside and he sees my outfit for tomorrow.

"It's like the one at the Scorch Trials premiere" he comments.

I look at him then at the dress jumpsuit type thing and say "Yes, yes it is"

Then I say excitedly "And they have pockets!"

He giggles and says "Why are girls always excited about having pockets"

I look at him in disbelief and reply "Because men think that women want to carry around purses all day long. Why not have pockets then your shoulder doesn't get weighed down and you can put your hands in your pockets. Most pockets are fake when it comes to pants, I mean why would you design a pocket for it only to turn out it's fake and it's just for looks. I mean how mad do you have to be to make fake pockets!"

I stop then add "Would you like me to continue because I can" I smile at the end.

He giggles and shakes his head "Wow you really like pockets"

I chuckle and say "One thousand times better than a purse"

Then I add with a laugh "I would love to see you with a purse and high heels in a full face of makeup, that would be hilarious"

I grab my phone and stuff it in my back pants pocket since the front ones are fake. I am still wearing the same clothes from the plane ride.

 I am still wearing the same clothes from the plane ride

Honestly I could care less. All I have on is foundation.

"Screw it I'm not putting on mascara" I say to myself as I look at the time.

Thomas chuckles and says "You look great without it"

"Thanks Thomas you're best"

Then I add "I'm not joking, I've never let anyone this close to me in a while, the last person I let get inside my shell was a mistake they ended up staying me in the back"

We exit the room and he asks "Do you mind if I ask who it was?"

I shale my head as we get on the elevator the doors close and I press the button. "It was my ex-"

Before I can finish he asks "Adam?"

"No this was after Adam"

"You've had two boyfriends?"

I nod and answer "Yes and they were both jerks"

We exit the elevator and there are people in the lobby. Then Thomas suggests "Lets talk about this when we eat and when no one is around"

I nod and smile and say "Thanks you're so understanding"

We get our food and sit at a table and eat together.

"So about this ex of yours" he says, I can tell Thomas already didn't like the dude.

"Well we dated for almost two years, his name was Chase, the day before our anniversary he broke up with me because he fell out of love with me and apparently he cheated on me. That was horrible watching someone slowly fall put of love with you, it really messes with a persons mind, I was so mad at myself for not knowing what I did wrong even though I did nothing wrong"

Then Thomas says "Oh I'm so sorry, I've been cheated on so I know how it feels, it's horrible"

"You've been cheated on?" I ask him.

He tells me his story of being cheated on.

Then he asks me some questions about Chase and Adam. "Who'd you date first?"

"Adam"

"When did Chase break up with you?"

"Uhm 2013 in February"

"Oh only a couple months before we met"

I nod and say "I used to be really gullible and trusting back then"

Then I add "I am still a little gullible but I am still trusting just I always keep my distance with those types of things. Sometimes I'll be totally trusting then other times it's like me against the world, but I always have a few people I can fully trust"

He nods and says "How come you never told me about Chase and Adam?"

I shrug and say "I didn't need to, you never asked, I would have told you earlier but it never came up in a conversation"

He nods and says "Mhm I'm sure many people asked about that"

"Yeah many people asked me why we broke up"

"Did you tell them why?"

"No I didn't tell anyone, my family only knew and some of my friends"

We talk for a while then Thomas asks "Who gave you that necklace?"

"My dad did, he said to me this is what represents that I'm his girl and he said as soon as I get married to have my husband get me a new necklace that symbolizes I'm a women and I have grown. Then if I have a girl I would give it to her and she would carry on the tradition"

"Oh that's really cool, what if you don't have a girl?"

"Then if Dylan had a girl I would give it to her, but if we both only had boys then I would give it to a sister in law of mine."

Then I ask about his necklace and he tells me he got it from his aunt. We tell each other stories of when we were little then we head back to the hotel.

Should I make a chapter of Thomas and Kylie at the star wars premiere? Or should I start the next and possibly final book? If I made a star wars premiere chapter it would be the last chapter of this book probably.

Word Count: 1,180