Pictures: Part 13

I got up and got dressed for my interview. I put on my hold cross necklace and curl my long brown hair. I meet up with Dylan in the lobby.

We wait for Thomas and Ki Hong since we are being interviewed together

Ki Hong comes down and says "Thomas finally got out of bed after his alarm kept going off for five minutes"

I giggle and say "He really likes to sleep in"

Ki Hong nods his head and we wait for Thomas. Five minutes later Thomas comes down "Morning sleeping beauty" I say in a mocking voice to him.

He giggle and says "Morning Ky"

I laugh and then we walk to the cab and get in. Once we arrive we wait for Dylan since he is paying for the ride.

He comes into side and we walk to the room we are getting interviewed in.

We sit down in our chairs and I look at the background behind us it is a picture of the scorch. Thomas sits on the end then it's me then Dylan then Ki Hong.

The guy who is interviewing us says tells us his name. Sam the interviewer says "Hello everyone today we are here with Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Kylie O'Brien, Dylan O'Brien, and Ki Hong Lee.

I smile at Sam then he says "We have some photos we would like you to explain."

"Ok lets do it" Dylan says. Sam shows us the first photo.

Dylan explains "Thomas and I had a plan to kiss during a random scene"

I giggle and Ki Hong says "All the fans would have freaked out"

Thomas and I giggles and I say "They all love Newtmas"

Dylan laughs and so does Ki Hong and Thomas. Then Sam shows us another picture.

I smile and laugh at all their faces

I smile and laugh at all their faces. Then Ki Hong says "I never got one from Kaya"

Dylan says "Kaya made flower crowns and gave them to us"

I continue to laugh quietly until Thomas asks me "What's so funny?"

I look at him then the picture "All of your failed attempts at the duck face" I say giggling.

Then Sam shows us another picture and asks "What about this one?"

It is a picture of Thomas, Dylan, and Will chasing me. Thomas, Dylan and I explain what happened that day and why they were chasing me.

Then I add "I got away from them"

"We would have caught you if Thomas didn't loosen his grip on you" Dylan says.

Then Ki Hong says "Kylie can't be that hard to catch"

Then I mumble "You underestimate my power"

Thomas giggles and Dylan says "Did you really just quote S-"

I cut him off by saying "I really just did"

Then Sam asks while showing another picture "Explain this one"

It is a picture of Thomas and I on the plane. He is holding both of my hands and rubbing them with his thumbs. We are looking each other in the eyes. I remember that is when the plane was landing.

I open my mouth and say "That was when the plane was landin-"

I get cut off by Ki Hong saying "That's one of my favorite Kymas or Thomlie moments"

I blush lightly and then Dylan says sarcastically "Great even Ki Hong supports it"

I then say informing their comments "As I was saying that was when the plane was landing, and I don't like planes so Thomas was calming me down"

Thomas nods his head and doesn't take his eyes off of the picture. Then Sam changes the picture and it is Thomas and I holding hands on the plane watching a movie.

Ki Hong gasps and whisper something to Dylan. I then say "Every single time the plane would tilt I would squeeze his hand to take away some stress"

Then Thomas says "We watched Star Wars on the plane it was great and I didn't even have to ask her once"

"Kylie has always been such a huge Star Wars fans" Dylan says.

Then Sam asks Thomas "You didn't even have to ask Kylie once?"

"Yeah she asked me what I wanted to watch and before I could even say 'Star Wars' she said 'Yes I agree' then we watched Star Wars: The Phantom Menace"

Sam nods then shows us another picture. It is of Dylan and Angela. Dylan is kissing the top of Angela's head. Then I see Ki Hong making a funny face in the back.

"Ki Hong that's amazing" I say laughing.

"I had to be in the picture you wouldn't want to miss out on seeing the glorious sight that is me" Ki Hong says making us all laugh.

"That's Angela my girlfriend, Kylie surprised me with getting her a ticket to New Mexico, Kylie had a seat next to me and she swapped seats with Angela"

I hear a girl 'awe' behind the camera. "That's nice" Sam says. Then Ki Hong says "Kylie got lucky she got a seat next to the best person ever"

I laugh and say "Dylan and Ki Hong always make fun of me since I always call people the best"

"Thomas is the absolute best out of us all" Dylan says.

I laugh and Thomas giggles at him then Sam says "Alright we have time for two more pictures"

He shows us a picture of Thomas and I on the plane. Thomas had fallen asleep and his head is on my shoulder and I am still watching the movie. Our hands are still connected.

"Ohhh that was when Thomas fell asleep in the middle of the movie"

Thomas giggles and says "I got woken up by Ky squeezing my hand when the plane tilted"

Ki Hong and I giggle then Sam says "Last picture"

He shows us one last picture. It is another picture of me and Thomas on the plane this time. I am fixing his hair with my free hand while my other hand is holding his.

"His hair was insane, it was hysterical" I say giggling.

Thomas giggles and runs his fingers through his hair.

Word Count: 1,022