Plane Ride: Part 11

We got ready to go on the plane. We are already at the airport. I am sitting in between Thomas and Dylan when I see Angela. Dylan is talking to Ki Hong so he is distracted. I whisper to Thomas "I'm gonna get the plan set in motion by telling Angela"

He smiles at me then I say "I'll be right back if Dylan asks where I went tell him I went to the restroom"

"Will do" Thomas smiles at me.

I stand up and walk towards Angela and pull her away out of Dyl's view. I hug her and say "Ok here is the plan" she nods and listens "Don't let Dylan see you until you walk up to your seat. I'll sit in your seat, Dylan still thinks I'm sitting by him, I said I was going to the restroom so I have to go"

I hug her and she says "I'm so excited!"

"Same I can't wait to see his reaction!"

I walk away and sit back down in my chair. I sit there talking to Thomas until we are announced to go on the plane.

We all grab our suitcases and head on the plane. Dylan sits down in his seat and I stand to the side. Then Angela comes, Dylan looks out the window and Angela says "May I sit here?"

Dylan quickly turns his head and looks at Angela. Dylan stands up and Angela walks into the row. Dylan instantly engulfs her in a huge hug.

Angela tells me her seat number as the two of them sit down side by side. I smile at them then I walk away leaving them alone.

I find my seat and to my surprise I get to sit next to my bestie Thomas!

"Yes! I get to sit by you!" I say happily smiling while looking at Thomas sitting in the window seat. I sit next to him and he says "Sweet! I get to sit with the best person ever!"

"I hope Dylan heard that" I say smirking at Thomas. Then we both laugh when we hear Dylan yell "Thomas! Choosing my twin sister over me!"

Then Ki Hong adds "Ouch, I saw that one coming."

I giggle and so does Thomas. We all get ready for take off. I don't like planes at all, so I tense up.

Thomas looks at me and whispers into my ear "Breath Kylie"

I look at him and see he is looking straight into my eyes. I turn my head then look at the ceiling of the plane.

I take some heavy breaths and look at him and mumble "I don't like planes" I breath in and out.

I take a big gulp as we take off. I grab Thomas' hand and squeeze it. He rubs my hand with his thumb to try to relax me, it sort of worked. My breath slows down and I let go of his hand after we are in the air for a couple of minutes.

My hands are both now  clenching onto the arm rests for dear life until Thomas grabs my right hand which is the closest to him and whispers to me "Don't worry Ky, I wouldn't let anything happen to you"

I smile at him and whisper back to him "Thanks Thomas you're the best" he lets go of my hand.

We talk for a bit then we decide to watch a movie. But what movie?

"I think we should watch S-" Thomas starts to say but is interrupted by me saying "Yes I agree"

I get the movie ready on the little screen on the back of the chair in front of us and we put in headphones. We decide on Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace.

During the movie the plane tilted a bunch of times and every single time it tilted I would grab Thomas' hand and squeeze it.

One time when the plane started tilted Thomas grabbed my hand and I squeezed his. I didn't let go and neither did he. Every single time the plane would tilt I would squeeze his hand and he would rub my hand with his thumb.