The Scorch Trials: Part 33

It's already September and the Premiere for The Scorch Trials is today!

I'm so excited to see everybody, I've seen some of the cast when we had interviews and that's it. I haven't seen Thomas since I went to London in May.

I get dressed and put on my outfit. I look in the mirror and looks at how it complements me.

 I look in the mirror and looks at how it complements me

I have a short torso so it shoes off my legs. I just shaved and my legs are so smooth, the V is very deep but it fits me well since I got it adjusted to my figure, I got it adjusted because I don't have big enough breasts to fill the space.

I walk out of my room feeling like I am wearing a cape. Dylan turns his head to look at me when I walk out. He looks at my outfit then asks "Who you trying to impress?"

I giggle and shake my head smiling then he says "Showing off your legs today huh?"

I giggle and say "Yeah showing off my long legs and Showing off how I have a flat chest and a flat butt"

Dylan laughs and says "Nice cape"

"Oh my god, I love this thing" I say as I grab the 'cape' and shake it.

Then I add "I feel like I could take over the world."

Dylan laughs and says "Ok Hela"

I laugh and say like Hela in the movie "Kneel, before your queen"

Dylan laughs and walks towards me holding my black high heels and says "Have fun walking in these devils"

He hands me the shoes and I groan as I take them. I slip them on my feet and grab everything I need.

I am at the front door ready to leave and I yell for Dylan. "Hurry up I want to see everyone again!"

Dylan walks over to me and puts on his shoes. He is wearing a nice tux.

I look at him and say "We are so different but alike it's so weird"

He looks at me confused and asks "In what way?"