The Kiss: Part 20

A Few Months Later:

Wes tells us to get ready then he yells "Action"

A wicked guard is currently holding onto me, his arm is wrapped around my neck holding me hostage with a gun pointed to my head. Thomas is holding a bomb in the air that he can set off at any moment, Newt and Minho are standing next to Thomas. They are six feet in front of me. They all looks terrified since the gun is pressed to my head.

My hands are holding onto the Wicked guards arm until I let one drop. All three boys are staring at me in silence. I gesture with my hands and tell Thomas to wait.

I struggle to breath as I do this as I move my hand that is down by my side I quickly lift it up and grab the gun that is pressed up against the side of my head, the man shot his gun but I moved it back so he shot himself in the head.

It must have looked like I was shot since I fell to my hands and knees trying to steady my breath since he was holding me so tight. As soon as the gun shot went off Newt screamed "No! Aspen!" and he ran to me and dropped to his knees right next to me.

I coughed and coughed sometimes coughing up blood. I finally got out "I'm f-fine"

Newt looks at me still concerned but most of it washes over when I said I was fine. Minho and Thomas ran over to us and stood right next to me and Newt. Thomas still had the bomb in his hand.

Newt hugs me and says "Don't scare me like that, I could have lost you" I nod my head and rub his back.

"I'm sorry" I say sadly back to him. He shakes his head and says "You amaze me"

Wes yells "Cut" then he adds "That was perfect!" I smile at Wes.

Thomas stands up and reaches down for my hand, I grab his hand and he helps me up.

I smile and giggle and then we get ready for another scene this scene is before Wicked came and we just arrived at the right arms base.

I am sitting on the edge of a cliff and Newt comes to join me. I weakly smile at him then I look back at the sky. I feel something grab my hand and I look down and see my hand intertwined with Newt's.

I look up at him and I find out he is already looking at me. I put my left hand on the side of his face and he looks at my lips then my eyes then his eyes dart back down to my lips. My eyes dart from his eyes to his lips a couple of times also. Newt leans in and so do I. Our lips make contact. His lips are so soft, he kisses me sweetly but still with passion.

It sends butterflies down my whole body, I'm kissing my best friend, it shouldn't send butterflies down my body.

We kiss for a few seconds. Then when we pull apart we just stare into each others eyes until Thomas runs over to us and starts panicking and repeating himself "They're here! They are here!"

Newt lets go off my hand so Thomas doesn't get suspicious of Newt and I.

I stand up quickly and Newt does the same. I walk up to Thomas and shake his shoulders and he says "Wicked is coming"

I back a few steps away from him and say "Was it-" before I could ask I already know his answer. Thomas looks sadly at the ground and walks away.

I look at Newt and he knows as well.

"Teresa" Thomas mumbles, my hand makes a fist just by hearing her name. Newt and I start to run down near the camp.

Once we are out of cameras reach Wes yells "cut!"

We do this scene a couple of times and every time I kiss Thomas/Newt it sent a wave of butterflies down my body.

We finish and Wes says we will film a different scene. Dylan yells "FINALLY!"