Acting: Part 14

The Month Later:

I wake up and take a shower. Kaya already is up and dressed.

I change and brush my hair, we exit the hotel room. I don't need to put on my necklace since I slept with it on.

I've been wearing heels once a week just so I can wear them at events and they look really nice and they make me taller so I'm like the same height as the three guys

I've been wearing heels once a week just so I can wear them at events and they look really nice and they make me taller so I'm like the same height as the three guys. I only buy and wear heels if they are comfortable.

We get in the elevator and she says "Ky I love your outfit"

"Thanks Kaya" I say giggling then I give her a compliment. We enter the lobby to see Dylan and Ki Hong. We are waiting on Thomas again.

Kaya and I walk over to them. "Morning guys" I tell them.

"Morning" Ki Hong says and Dylan just nods.

Kaya then tells them "Me and Kaya are gonna go in our own cab, the other girls are still getting ready"

"I'm going to be hanging out with Angela today" Dylan tells me.

I give him a confused face then he says "That's why I'm not going to any interviews after work today"

"So just Ki, Thomas, and me?"

My other co-stars had another interview at the same time. Kaya and I leave them and arrive at. We head inside and get greeted by Wes and Dexter who was already there.

Kaya and I split ways and get ready for the cameras. When my makeup/hair stylist Jane was doing my makeup the boys showed up.

The boys all quickly change into their outfits and sit in their chairs to get their hair done. To my right is Ki Hong and to my left is Thomas.

"Took you dudes long enough" I say to both of them.

"Yeah you can say that again" Ki Hong replies.

"Did poor little Tommy not want to get out of bed?" I ask jokingly.

"He needs his beauty sleep" Ki Hong adds. I giggle and look at Thomas, he is smiling.

I smile then look at Ki Hong then look back into the mirror in front of me and say sassily "And you don't?"

Ki Hong scoffs at me and Thomas giggles. I smirk and say "I don't blame you I am not a morning person"

"Would you like some coffee then?" Ki Hong asks me jokingly. He knows I hate coffee and I dislike the smell of it.

I roll my eyes and laugh "No but I bet you would Grandpa" We all laugh then I say "Or should I say-"

"Oh no" Ki Hong says cutting me off.

"Papa Min Min!" I say laughing. Then Jade gives me a thumbs up saying she is done. I stand up and say to her "Thanks Jade you're the best" then I stand next to Ki Hong's chair staring at him through the mirror. "Whatever Aspen, I'll find a ridiculous name for you as well" Then Thomas starts giggling again.

As I walk out of the room I say "Ok Mama Newt and Papa Min Min I'll see you on set"

Thirty Minutes Later:

We go are just filming us walking in the sand. We walk and walk and we stand on top of a small sand hill. This is the scene where Alex falls and I rush to his side.

I am walking in between Thomas and Dylan. We stop on the small hill and look into the distance. Out of the corner of my eye I see Alex about to fall. Before I can rush to his side I get pulled back and I fall and hear Dylan yell "THOMAS!" as he falls taking me with him. I gasp as I fall, Thomas tries to grab my arm. I fall to the ground and land on the sand. I turn my head and see Dylan, we both start laughing.

Then I say "Out of all people you decided to drag me"

"You're welcome" Dylan says standing up.

"You were the chosen one" Thomas says to me. I giggle and Thomas reaches his hand out to me and I take his hand and he helps me up.

"Thanks Kenobi" I say laughing at him.

We take this scene multiple times since people keep falling and laughing.

We finally nail it and we do some more scenes in the Scorch.

I finish for the day and so do Ki Hong and Thomas. We change and I curl my hair and put my necklace back on.

This one is a little shorter than usual sorry about that. Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 774