• a/n •

Moodboards if you scroll down!

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST LINK IN BIO

Hello! You all probably weren't expecting this book, but I'm giving it to you anyway. You don't need to read this, but if you do, then thank you! It means a lot to me.

I've been experimenting with girl x girl books for about a month now and I finally decided to finish one and post it. I'm aware that the majority of my followers came here for boy x boy books, and don't worry, there will be plenty more where that came from. But this is something that I really wanted to write for myself.

Now fair warning, this book isn't super full of girl x girl moments. It's more focused on something else, which you will see if you read it. If you came here with the hopes of a lot of fluff or things like that, then I recommend finding another book.

Each chapter is named after a family of moths, or butterflies. Towards the end, it veers off into subfamilies since there aren't enough families of butterflies to name each chapter. These families aren't specific to the chapters contents, and are randomly chosen.

Also, I credit Wikipedia for my descriptions of those butterfly and moth families. A lot of it is copy and pasted, with a little bit of editing for shortening purposes.  

The perspectives alternate between the two main, and only focused on characters. There are other characters that are briefly mentioned or play large enough roles in the storyline to be memorable, but there are only two that are completely fleshed out and have a lot of depth.

These chapters are far shorter than my normal books. They are all roughly half the size and some are only a quarter. There are only two chapters that are the normal length that I'm used to.

Why did I write this?

Well, I've been struggling with my own sexuality for a while now and I'll never fully understand what I am or why. Currently confused again, so that's fun for me.

I wanted to be able to write a book where I wasn't worrying about chapter length, or spending extra time worrying about characters that weren't the main focus.

Along with that, this book means a lot to me because their relationship isn't considered wrong because of their gender. Instead, it's something completely unrelated. That to me is important, because if you're like me and you're struggling with yourself, just know that there are things far worse then sexuality that can affect how and who you love.

Without further ado, I hope you give this story a chance and let me know what you think!

My Instagram is chaosmeetspeace
And my Twitter is promise_me_hope

Moodboards:

🌙Nyx Alisman🌙

•☀️Hemera Leora Danaus☀️•