• thank you •

Thank you if you made it this far.

This book was so interesting to write. I was able to implement my love for Lepidoptera (Butterflies and Moths) into a book that was also heavy in topic. This was my first ever finished Girl x Girl book, even if it was a bit short, and I'm happy that I actually finished it. I'm notorious for starting books and never getting past chapter seven.

For reference, I have 32 drafted books on here, along with 3 more books that are full of ideas. Two of those books has 60 different ideas each and the other has 24.

It's safe to say that I don't finish a lot of what I start.

Anyway, I'm rambling. The point is, I'm glad that I wrote this even if no one will ever read it. Nyx and Leora's story was so refreshing to work on, because I didn't have to worry about having a deadline, or making the chapters a certain length. I was able to spend more time on it as a whole and write however much I wanted to, whenever I wanted to do it.

This may not seem like all that big of a deal to you, but to me it was important. I was in an interesting state of mind before and whilst writing this to say the least. I needed to have a book like this. You can decide exactly what I mean by that.

And I hope that this accurately showed the growth and character development of Leora and Nyx, because I'm not that good of writer. I tried my hardest.

If you're still reading this, then I want to double thank you. I don't think a lot of people read the author's note. It means a lot to me. Have a good day/night.

Until next time. I love you all.