Introduction

This is a collaboration between the accounts ReddRiot_KB  and Tanithiaria . It is written in call-and-response form, so please keep that in mind when proceeding.

Definition of call-and-response: a statement quickly followed by an answering statement.

Thusly, it will be styled differently from what you're used to seeing in order to accommodate.

ReddRiot_KB has written in Izuku's POV and all respective parts.

Tanithiaria has written in Katsuki's POV and all respective parts.

Read all trigger warnings before proceeding. They won't be added at the beginning of the work because that takes away from the experience.

Trigger Warnings

Self Harm

Smut/Lemon

Self Deprecation

Blackmail

False Accusations

Please keep in mind that we write mature themes. So, if you do not believe you can handle the storyline, then that is fine. You do not have to force yourself to read anything.

Also, we reserve the right to remove any and all comments that we believe are demeaning, rude, or hateful in any way. Please keep profanity and all vulgar unnecessities to a minimum.

Any ship-hate will be followed with a swift warning and removal of the comment. If it continues, then you may be muted until further notice.

Please don't force our hands to restrict you all. We love to see what your thoughts are while reading, but it hurts when our readers can't look past the person to see the love they share with each other.

Without further ado, please enjoy. We really love this work and hope you all come to love it just as much!

P.S. Monty doesn't know I'm adding this, but please make sure to give her extra love and support because without her reaching out to me (Tan) to try RP-ing for the first time ever, none of this would even exist.

Thank you, Monty, for being such an amazing writer and friend. This has definitely been a journey and I know my hot-headed temper wasn't easy to work with. You have the patience of a saint and your enthusiasm throughout all of this was absolutely addicting. It kept me coming back and helped me to stay on track without losing focus (too much).