Felt At Peace

Izuku blinked a few times, still coming out of a haze of hormones and emotions. "Feels like a home," Izuku mumbled before smiling nervously. "Why does a place I've only been for a day already feel like a home?" he asked softly while snuggling into his mate's arms. He probably should have been embarrassed by asking such a thing. Surely it was too soon to be thinking like that. Too soon to be falling in love. No, he definitely already was in love with Katsuki. The thought made his head spin.

He looked around the guest room, trying to focus on what his mate had asked him. The room was themed in grey like the rest of the house. It still felt weird putting his own touch on the apartment when it wasn't his, but Katsuki wanted him to. If the guest room was going to be a place for him to go when he wanted some alone time, then he wanted it to fit him. He liked grey for a living room or office, but a bedroom needed more.

"I want to paint the walls," he pointed to them. "They are all light grey. Let's paint it white and change the bed set. I think a nice lavender color would look nice. This room has a lot of natural light from all the windows. I'd like to read in here," He spoke softly, resting his cheek against Katsuki's chest.

"But, I'd like to take your offer up. I'd like to nest in your room — if that's really okay with you." He looked up and pecked Katsuki's lips. Yeah, he definitely was already in love.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"It feels like home because it is home, kitten," Katsuki whispered. His fingers tugged softly on the curled tufts of Izuku's hair — twisting and turning it around his fingers while he spoke. He envisioned everything Izuku whispered softly to him behind his closed eyes and nodded in agreement. It would look nice, nothing too extravagant to throw the Alpha off, but just enough to be relaxing for his mate. "And I wouldn't want you nesting anywhere else, honestly. I'd love for you to nest in our master room."

Our master bedroom. He said it but didn't take it back because he meant it. This was Izuku's home, too. Whether the greenette realized that yet or not was up to him. He would understand eventually. This was his safe haven, his special place, the roof to stay over the top of his head, and anything else Izuku needed it to be.

"So, paint, nest materials, couches, pics, rugs, pillows, shelves, bed set, curtains and anything else we find. I'm going to set my laptop up and get the internet connected. Can you email Kami and see if he can come to get that couch out of here tonight? I'm fine with ordering paints, bed sets, and the little things online. But the couches and shelves I want to go out to get. I'll also see if I can't get them to deliver the couches here. I bet they will because there's no way that shit will fit inside my car. Kirishima has a truck though, so maybe we could ask him to help if he's not still rutting." Katsuki stretched the tension from his arms and slowly sat up. "We got work to do, so get up, Freckles."

With that, Katsuki made his way back to the bedroom and grabbed his laptop from the bag still sitting on the floor. He pulled the cords out and walked into the kitchen to set things up there. Plugging it in to charge, he left the screen open and went to the living room to find the wifi router. It took him only a few seconds to get it all in working order, but the moment he finished, strange moans came from his laptop and he frowned. Standing up from his spot, he noticed Izuku staring across the kitchen at his screen with his eyebrows raised in shock and phone in hand as if he had just been doing what Katsuki had asked seconds before.

"What the fuck?" Katsuki questioned and made his way over to see what his mate was seeing. His face flamed at the lewd images and he quickly closed out of them. Each time he shut one down, a new screen appeared and he immediately knew what was going on. "Fucking asshole! Get off my computer!"