Leave Him Alone

Izuku woke up the next morning draped over Katsuki's chest. His alarm was only a few minutes from going off, so he unlocked his phone and shut them off before they could blare through the room.

The Omega really wasn't looking forward to going to school today considering he wouldn't be coming back home with Katsuki afterward but decided to make the most of their morning. Izuku pecked the sleeping Alpha's lips with a lazy smile. "Good morning, Kacchan," he cooed, brushing his nose over Katsuki's.

"I'm going to make breakfast for us, so time to wake up and get ready for school," he peppered light kisses all over Katsuki's face until his eyes fluttered open. The Alpha looked annoyed for a split second before melting at the sight of Izuku hovering over him.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." Izuku climbed off the bed and stretched, his shirt rising up over his hips and he could almost feel Katsuki's eyes in him. He playfully wiggled his hips before walking to the kitchen.

"Breakfast will be waiting for you in the kitchen," he hummed with a small grin as he pranced off towards the dining room.

As much as he wanted to drape himself over the table and wait for Katsuki to devour him for breakfast, he decided actual food would be best, and prepared omelets for them both as he waited for Katsuki to emerge from the bedroom.

Last night had been perfect and exactly how he wanted to spend their last night together. Izuku's hips were sore for a whole new reason. He was expecting the soreness to come from the awkward bathtub sex, but instead, when he looked at his bare hips, he found tiny fingerprint shaped bruises and crescent moon cuts from the Alpha's fingernails.

He blushed and ran his fingers over each mark, lining up his own fingers like connect-the-dots. Katsuki's hand was much larger than his and he bit his lip with a small grin, happy to be wearing more marks from his mate. Maybe that would hold him over until this coming weekend.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"What a fucking tease!" Katsuki yelled after several minutes in silence. Izuku knew just what to do to make his dick twitch before scampering off and he didn't know how that made him feel. He rolled over in bed, entirely sexually frustrated already, before looking at the clock and paling.

"Shit," he muttered. He sat up and quickly pulled on his clothes, before rushing up to his mate. "I forgot to tell you. I have classes from eight to two today. I've already missed one. After two, I'll be in the library until close, so you can come by whenever. I'm going to meet with Shindou and Kirishima probably during lunch, so I'll most likely want to tell you how that goes for us. Want to get dinner at the diner we failed to go to last time?"

Katsuki began making some coffee to wake his dumbass up even faster. "No use in hurrying, though. It's not like I told them when I would be returning."

He shrugged and pulled out two clean mugs for them to take to class. Katsuki filled them up and added some sweetener for Izuku before walking to the table to sit down. His eyes roamed over the Omega's exposed back end and he wanted to smash his face into the table. In fact, maybe he actually would because then the thoughts of all the lewd things he wanted to do before they left could leave him alone.

"God, you're so fucking hot. I love it."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Izuku chuckled and set his breakfast in front of his mate. "You're insatiable," he smirked and sat down in the seat across the table with his own plate. "I'll hurry and get ready so we aren't too late."

Izuku was smiling the whole time while scarfing down his eggs and taking a few sips of coffee before rushing off to the bedroom to get dressed. He pulled on some clean clothes he had packed and brushed his teeth. Before he left the bedroom, he took a slow look around, inhaling and breathing in the scent of their den. He just hoped he could sleep decently tonight knowing Katsuki wasn't with him.