Someone Was Here

Izuku was in heaven, absolutely blissful in a paradise wrapped up in his mate's arms. He wasn't sure when he fell asleep, or how they got back to bed, but morning came too quickly and Izuku woke up throbbing all over. His hips were sore to the touch and as soon as he rolled over in bed, his back popped and a low groan hissed through his lips.

Izuku looked at his phone and breathed out a sigh of relief when he realized he didn't sleep through his class. It was 9 in the morning and the class didn't start until 11. Katsuki said it was an hour-long drive so he had an hour to get ready, but getting out of bed was the hard part. Katsuki was sleeping, snoring softly into the mess of pillows and blankets, and the Omega desperately didn't want to wake him up. He needed his sleep but every move he made shot pain up his spine.

"Ngh — " Izuku bit down on his lip as he rose to his feet and shuffled his way towards the bathroom. A long, hot shower was in store for him and hopefully, it would cure the ache long enough for him to get through the day.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Katsuki woke with a start when he reached out to pull his kitten in his arms only to be met with empty air. He shot straight up in bed and sniffed cautiously. The Alpha sighed when he realized his Omega was still around and came to fully relax at the sounds of water rushing in the bathroom. His mate had things he had to do today, so Katsuki crawled out of bed and walked to the bathroom door. He listened for a moment before quietly letting it open.

Katsuki leaned against the wall with his arms crossed as he watched the water drip down Izuku's subtle curves. He loved the way it seemed to pool at the small of his back and then race away like they were playing some game of cat and mouse. Izuku's fingers expertly tugged at his green curls and his eyes were closed, basking under the warmth the shower provided. While Katsuki's member dared to twitch a little in excitement, the Alpha knew he couldn't make any moves right now. His mate couldn't stay with him all day like he hoped and would have to leave for school soon.

Clearing his throat and doing his best to make his presence known so Izuku wasn't too startled, he smirked before speaking.

"I'm going to make you breakfast and some coffee in a thermos so you can take it with you. I just wanted to let you know I was up."

He didn't wait for a reply as he left the bathroom and pulled on some pants. Katsuki figured Izuku would love to have something in his stomach before he spent all day running around campus.

Pulling out some vegetables and eggs from the fridge, Katsuki settled for making omelets. He fired up the skillet, prepped the coffee machine, and set to work. It took him no time at all to get everything plated up and ready for his mate to come bounding around the corner.

When he spotted Izuku, Katsuki leaned down and placed a lasting kiss on his lips. "Goodmorning, kitten. Coffee and eggs?" He held the food out for his Omega to take and turned to get his own. He smirked at the gait in the greenette's step and vaguely wondered if maybe he was too rough last night.

"This is for later," Katsuki pointed to a silver cup with a lid and handle. He had a separate mug made so Izuku could drink something now, but his thermos sat on the counter for him to take when he left.

"I'll message you my classes that need you to stop by after I get a response from my professors. Also, I don't know if I'm going to slip back under when you leave, so before coming back to the apartment, text me to make sure it's still safe, okay?" Katsuki walked around and sat next to his mate while he spoke. Izuku was like a breath of fresh air every time he saw him and it made him happy knowing the greenette was still by his side after everything he already put him through.