Don't Touch Him

Katsuki shifted his bag around on his shoulder while he waited for Izuku to get out of class. Leaning against the wall just outside the door, he could hear the professor finishing up his lecture. The Alpha smirked at the monotonous tone he spoke in and knew if he had that class he would be sleeping right now. Finally, the familiar sounds of chairs scraping against the floor filled the air, and Katsuki lazily watched the door.

It was finally Friday, and Katsuki's shift in the library ended just before Izuku was done with his last class for the day. He had texted the greenette, telling him he'd be waiting just outside so they could head to the car together. He had everything he needed to sleep in his bag as well as a small gift for Inko. It was the best apology he could come up with for stealing her son without having the permission to do so. Izuku said he didn't need to do anything different around her, but he still felt the obligation. Besides, from what the Alpha heard, he already wanted to spoil her. She sounded like an amazing woman, and Katsuki couldn't wait to meet her.

He also couldn't wait to finally get to the weekend. He knew they wouldn't be sleeping together Saturday night because of the party, but he hoped he would at least get to sleep with Izuku in his arms tonight. Although, that thought was constantly pushed aside every time he remembered Izuku saying it was possible Inko would separate them, too. He didn't know if he would be able to last a whole nother week before they were in each other's arms again. The scent was already dwindling from the apartment, and he couldn't stand it. He needed Izuku by his side at least once throughout the night before Monday came back around. He'd go crazy otherwise.

Katsuki saw Izuku's hair bobbing through the doors while his head swiveled around in search of the Alpha.

"I'm ready when you are, kitten," Katsuki cooed from his side.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The Omega jumped when he heard Katsuki's voice from beside him. He swiveled around and broke out into a huge smile before pulling his mate into a hug.

"Are you ready to meet my mom?" he cooed in his ear with a humorous lilt to his voice. Izuku knew Katsuki was nervous. He was too, but the greenette was more excited than anything. He missed his mother and was looking forward to seeing her.

They were driving separately because Katsuki had birthday plans, and Izuku was heading back to their apartment on Saturday evening. Izuku kissed his mate's cheek before letting him go and leading the way towards the parking lot.

"Just follow me. It's not a long drive, maybe just hitting an hour. I've already texted mom and let her know we were on our way. She said to drive safely, and she looks forward to meeting you," Izuku practically skipped while walking towards their cars.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Katsuki smiled at the Omega's happy-go-lucky attitude. It relieved some of the pressure for meeting his only parent for the first time.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'll be right behind you, so don't worry. What do you drive, anyway?" He hadn't seen Izuku's car since they first started courting. "Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to give you the new key to the apartment. I haven't done that yet."

Katsuki pulled his bag around to his front as his car came into view. He unlatched a key from the ring and passed it over to the Omega. It was safer to give it to Izuku while he remembered than to entirely forget and leave his mate without a way inside on Saturday. It would suck for Katsuki to drive all the way to the bar only to get a phone call from Izuku that he had to turn his ass around and head right back.

He tossed his things into his car and headed to the driver's side. Leaning against his open door, he waited for Izuku to answer his question before he got into his car to follow behind. He had to know what he was looking out for on the roads.