Greedy Mother Fückers

It took everything in him to not rip his phone to fucking shreds and murder the clueless Alpha sleeping in the other room. What the fuck was Kirishima thinking?

Actually, Katsuki knew what he was thinking. Two things most likely happened. The first? Kirishima had no clue Shindou was touching Izuku's bed when he came over. The second? Kirishima didn't even know Shindou had come over. Otherwise, Katsuki knew his best friend wouldn't intentionally jeopardize the nest of an Omega. Still, it didn't stop him from wanting to go into the other room and rip his friend a new one for being fucking blind as fuck.

"Izuku, I want you home, too. Can you drive or do I need to come get you? I don't want you driving if you're this upset. I have an idea on how to fix this. A lot of ideas, actually. Some not so fucking humane," Katsuki took a deep breath to stop himself from going over the deep end. "Others, more practical. For now, I just need you to be safe and home. Can you do that for me? I'm going to warn you now, Kirishima is sleeping in the guest bedroom. I won't let him leave until you're here. There are some things that need to be heavily fucking discussed."

Katsuki pulled the phone away from his ear while he seethed for a moment. It made his skin crawl just thinking Shindou was anywhere near Izuku's bed. Let alone fucking on it. It was like he was trying to scare Izuku away, but away from who, Katsuki didn't know anymore. He thought Shindou was fucking with Izuku because of him, but after reading the way Shindou treated Kirishima, he wondered if it was because of the redhead instead.

"Fuck, I'm pissed. I'll be calm by the time you're here. I'll come get you if you need me to, babe. I don't want you alone any longer than you have to be."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Izuku was taking deep, calming breaths while Katsuki spoke. He just wanted to be home with his mate and away from this. Even his clothes in the back seat reeked of Kirishima and Shindou. He fumbled with the keys and cranked the car before rolling down the windows.

"I'm okay — I'll be home soon. Thanks, Kacchan," he murmured while closing his eyes for a moment to relax. His Alpha really was incredible. "I just needed to hear your voice," he said quietly before punching in the address on the GPS. He didn't know his way by heart yet.

"I'll be home in an hour." They said their good-byes and Izuku put the phone away while driving. He was much calmer now and just wanted to be home already. The greenette turned on the radio to help busy his mind while he drove, and before he knew it, he was pulling into the parking lot of the apartment complex.

Izuku shut the car off and grabbed his bags before checking in with the front desk. He knew Kirishima was over and that normally wouldn't bother him, but right now he just wanted to be alone with Katsuki. He sighed and unlocked the front door, pushing it open with his hip since his hands were full.

"Kacchan, I'm home," he called out while dropping the bags by the door. He was washing everything before it went any further into the house.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

When Izuku hung up the phone, Katsuki did his best to calm down. He knew his pheromones were probably leaking heavily into the air, so the first thing he wanted to do was spray the office clean of his anger. He didn't want to upset Izuku even more than the greenette already was. He made sure it was just enough to lighten the strength of his anger, but not to take away from the scenting his mate had done. The next thing Katsuki's anger wanted to focus on after cleaning what he could, was the asshole in the other room.

"Mother fucker," Katsuki snarled under his breath. He rolled his head and adjusted his shoulders before bending down in a slight crouch. He made sure to give himself enough space to run so that his jump would be high enough. Licking his lips and giving his arms a quick swing, Katsuki took off into the air and came down with his elbow into Kirishima's gut.