He Was Trusted

Izuku sat there, dazed and disoriented as Katsuki made his escape. As much as he wanted to move, follow him, or just say something, he couldn't. Not when his limbs felt like jelly and his heart was shaking behind his ribcage. His lips tingled with the ghost of Katsuki's kiss and he couldn't stop himself from bringing his fingers to prod along the swollen flesh.

He was impressed, among everything else, by the fact that the Alpha had managed to stop when he had. Because Izuku didn't know if he would have had the strength to pause what was happening. They had just met one another and part of him still wondered if this really was a date or if this was something Katsuki did all the time. He shook his head, dismissing that thought with a deep breath. He might have just met the guy but Katsuki didn't seem like the type to go through this much trouble for a kiss. Or maybe the kiss was just that bad and that's why he ran off to drown himself in the sink again.

Izuku eventually pushed himself off the ground and made his way to the restroom. The thought of Katsuki with his head underwater made him chuckle under his breath. It was a strange coping mechanism, sure. But if it worked for the Alpha, then who was he to judge? Maybe it was the needy Omega in him that pressed him to enter the restroom. Or maybe he wanted to make sure it wasn't him this time that scared Katsuki off.

When he pushed open the heavy door he saw what he had been expecting. Katsuki's head submerged in the sink like a total lunatic. But again, it made a small smile tick on Izuku's lips.

"Am I really that bad of a kisser?" he asked and watched Katsuki's head whip out of the stainless steel basin — water dripping everywhere. He had a feeling he would be seeing this image quite a lot if he continued to hang around the Alpha.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Katsuki was not expecting the Omega to approach him from behind after he fled the could-have-been crime scene. Was Izuku just completely unaware of the danger Katsuki put them in or did he not care? Following the excessively horny Alpha into yet another secluded bathroom wasn't a choice he would have made if Katsuki was in his shoes. Then again, the fact that Izuku did follow him meant he was starting to trust the dripping-wet crazed blond, right? Did that mean he had a place to sleep tonight? Fuck, who knew at this point.

His face flushed again when Izuku's question registered in his mind. A bad kisser? What made him think that was the case? They were both bad kissers, obviously. Although, nothing Katsuki ever did was 'bad' — clearly — so maybe that just meant Izuku was the bad kisser. If only that were the case. After the greenette relaxed, things flowed smoothly — too smoothly — and that was the problem.

"Fuck no. I mean, yes. Wait. Back up." Katsuki huffed and wiped the water from his face. His spikes slicked back from his forehead while he composed himself to answer properly.

"The first one, yeah, but that wasn't just you," Katsuki seriously explained. He cleared his throat awkwardly and looked away. "After that, hell no. I wouldn't be bobbin' for apples if that were the case."

"Besides," he muttered nearly under his breath in the mild hope Izuku wouldn't hear him, "I wouldn't really know what 'bad' meant."

Pursing his lips, Katsuki tried to step around the Omega to exit the bathroom. Again, he wasn't too fond of communicating while trapped where people popped their squats.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Izuku felt the heat creep up his neck the moment he witnessed Katsuki's cheeks turn a delicate shade of pink while pursing his lips. He briefly wondered what in the hell was wrong with himself, following Katsuki into the bathroom when it was clear he wanted a moment alone.