Chapter 3:

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!🎅

*FIREWORKS*

Jeanette:

I think that I'm falling for Zack. I mean, what's not to like? Despite his glaring girlfriend from hell and his status, he is amazing.

Sometimes in class I would stare at him for what seemed like ages, admiring his features. And everytime he glanced my way, I would duck my head and blush until I was red.

Oh how I longed to run my fingers through his hair.

Wait... That sounded a little weird, didn't it?

--time lapse--

I was in the cafeteria, when I saw a bunch of boys, pushing Zack around and telling him things like "come on Zack! You a chicken?" Or "It's easy dude, I can do it in my sleep." He didn't look too happy.

It made me wonder what was happening.

I went to an empty cafeteria table, took out my packed lunch and started eating.

Only moments later I sensed a presence behind me, mostly because I felt a cold rush of wind blowing down my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

I turned around, seeing a girl with long blonde straight hair, pale skin, grey-blue eyes and a shy smile, staring at me.

"Oh! Hello!" I said in a friendly tone.

"Hi! Um... Do you mind if I sit here? Nobody else wants me at their table." She said softly.

"No! Not at all. Have a seat." I said with a warm smile.

"Thanks." She whispered.

We ate in silence for a while, until I introduced myself.

"I'm Jeanette, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Jeanette. I'm Amy." She replied.

"Amy... That's a nice name." I said, shaking her hand.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Just shove off the ginger, why don't you? It's not a crime, of course!" A girl with frilly red hair, freckles that ran over her nose and cheeks, classy glasses and emerald green eyes yelled at the people sitting at the other table.

"You can sit here, if you want." I said to her, and she beamed.

"May I?" She cocked her head to the side, smiling as she did.

"Sure!" Amy replied.

She plopped down in front of us. "Ashleigh's the name!" She said, holding out her hand.

"Amy."

"Jeanette."

We all shook hands.

"I think that we are going to be really good friends." I said, and they replied by nodding.

Did I mention that Amy has a british accent? She lived in London before she came here. She's seen Buckingham Palace and Big Ben and London Bridge and everything!