3

3rd person POV.

A few weeks went by. Y/n and Sana slowly drifted apart. Sana was always busy with Chan and Y/n was always with Yeji or the other girls. The two would only see each other at home. Sana was so busy with Chan, she even missed Y/n's birthday party. Whenever Y/n would try to talk to her, she was always on her phone with Chan.

One day, Sana finally noticed something wrong with Y/n and wanted to talk with her.

Y/n's POV.

Jihyo: "I had fun with you today Y/n. Let's go there again soon. Oh, and take care of that plate I made for you."

I smiled at her. We decided to go to a pottery place a week ago to make plates for each other, they were finished in the kiln today so we picked them up.

Y/n: "Yeah I will. I'll call you."

I hugged her and she went inside. When she was inside, I suddenly got upset. Why? Because now I have to have to go home to a boring snake. When I got home, I saw an unfamiliar car.

Y/n: "I swear if she brought Chan here."

I went inside and YEP! Fucking Chan is here.

Sana: "Oh, hi Y/n!"

Wow, that's the first time she's said hi to me in 5 weeks.

Y/n: "What is he doing here?"
Sana: "Can't my boyfriend come over?"

When were they officially dating!? Am I missing something!?

Y/n: "Oh, it's fine. Just don't touch any of my stuff dude."
Chan: "Yeah, I got it."

I faked a smile to them and then went to my room. I put my backpack with the plate Jihyo made for me, on my bed and sat down to listen to music when the door opened.

Sana: "Hey."

I just looked up at her with a bored face.

Sana: "What's wrong?"
Y/n: "Nothing, I'm just listening to music."
She came over to me and started tickling me.
Y/n: "What are you doing?"
Sana: *laughs* "Tell me what's wrong? I know you're lying."

She jumped on the bed next to me which happened to me right on top of my backpack with the plate Jihyo made for me and we heard a crack.

Sana: "What was that?"

I opened my backpack quickly to look at the plate and yeah, it was broken in half. I sighed angrily and stared at Sana.

Y/n: "Yah, why'd you do that?"

I said, almost yelling.

Sana: "I'm sorry, I didn't know-
Y/n: "Can you be more aware of your surroundings?"

I sighed again and rubbed my forehead.

Sana: "How much is it? I'll just buy you a new one."
Y/n: "It wasn't bought Sana, it was handmade."
Sana: "Are you that upset over a plate? You know this is the first time you've ever gotten mad and raised your voice at me right?"

Y/n: "Well this is the first you ever hurt me so I guess we're even."
Sana: "What are you talking about!?"
Y/n: "Why are you yelling?"
Sana: "Because you're mad at me over a plate!"
Y/n: "And that plate was handmade by a special friend idiot!"

Her eyes widened before tearing up. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I made her cry and so I stood up and gently grabbed the side of her cheek.

Y/n: "S-Sorry Sana. Nothing is wrong with me. I'm just tired."
Sana: "Tired of me right? Are they starting to matter more than me?"
Y/n: "What? No, of course not Sana. You're number one on my list."