12

The girls were getting their makeup done and getting dressed for the commercial while I was...I was getting bossed around by them. But it was no problem for me.

Nayeon: "Y/n, can you give a me a bottle of water?"
Y/n: "Yeah!"
Mina: "Y/n, can you buy me a snack from the vending machine?"
Y/n: "Of course!"
Jihyo: "Sorry, but can you just order us all food?"
Y/n: "Yep!"
All I heard that day was, "Y/n can you..", "Can you go...", "Please get me...". It was tiring not gonna lie.

They finished filming the commercial and it was time for the interview.
Staff: "Oh no! There's not enough blankets to cover the girls and they're all wearing shorts!"
Director: "Really!? You need to be more professional at your jobs!"
Staff: "S-Sorry."
Jihyo: "It's okay, how many are you guys short?"
Staff: "Just one."
Sana: "It's okay, we can share-
I took off my denim jacket.
Y/n: "No, it's fine. You guys have enough now. Everyone take a blanket and the one without one, can use my jacket."

But the problem was, they weren't taking the blankets! They were all eyeing my jacket! I was frustrated at them for being a fool for me right at this moment! I clapped loudly to get their attention.

Y/n: "HEY! Get ahold of yourselves! You guys are gonna be on air in one minute! Take a blanket now and get back to your seats!"

They each grabbed a blanket hurriedly and sat back down. The one without a blanket was Sana. I quickly walked over to her and covered her legs with my jacket.

Sana: "Are you mad-
Y/n: "Shh, you're on air in ten seconds."
I jogged off set and sat down, watching them from behind the camera.
Director: "On air in 5,4,3,2,1! Action!"
Jihyo: 1,2,3!"
Girls: "One in a million! Hello we are Twice!"
I smiled. I don't know why, whenever they do their introduction, I always smile.

After the interview.

In the waiting room.

Y/n: "I am very disappointed in you guys today. You guys acted like complete fools with me! And for what!? Over my stupid jacket! You girls are one of the most famous Kpop girl groups out there. Now act like one."

I turned around trying not to laugh. I'm THE best actor anyone could ask for.
The girls were all looking down.

Jihyo: "Sorry, as the leader I take full responsibility."
Nayeon: "As the oldest, I take responsibility as well."
I turned around with my straight face on.
Y/n: "Good, you guys aren't as shameless as I though you'd be."
I looked at them, mad. But when I looked at Dahyun and Chaeyoung, I lost it and laughed.

Y/n: "You guys are so FREAKIN CUTE when you know you're in trouble! Can you guys be like this just a little bit more?"
Jeongyeon: "YAH! I thought you were actually mad!"
Y/n: "Oh I was earlier. But for real though, don't be like that when we're about to go live again. Thank you for your time."
I bowed and left. But really, I just went to the bathroom.

Jihyo's POV.

Dahyun: "Where did she go?"
Jihyo: "I don't know, she'll come back."
I also wondered where she went. I looked over at Sana. She was wearing Y/n's jacket and smelling her scent. She must be remembering their moments together. Y/n came back and I signaled her to come and sit next to me.

Jihyo: "Have you eaten yet?"
Y/n: "No, I'm too busy taking care of you all."
Jihyo: "Hm, I'll feed you when we get home. Will you let me?"
She smiled and nodded which also made me smile! She always had that affect on all of us ever since we were little.
Jihyo: "Are you tired? You're sweating and you were sweating earlier too."
I grabbed a tissue and dabbed her sweat off.
Y/n: "Thank you Ji."
Jihyo: "Anytime."
Stop smiling at me like that Y/n, I already know that I have no chance with you.

Y/n's POV.

Jihyo looked like she was in a deep thought. I let her be and looked at our schedule. We have to go to the building to practice.
Y/n: "Girls, lets get going."
Tzuyu: "But I don't want to practice."
Y/n: "Me neither Tzuyu, but I have a job and so do you."
They weren't moving and I slightly raised my eyebrow at them.
Y/n: "Don't make me snap again."
They got their stuff and we left.

At the building in the practice room.

Y/n: "You guys ready?"
Jeongyeon: "Yeah."
I taught them how to dance their own part for their next comeback. Put that all together and BOOM.
Y/n: "Okay, good job girls! Any problems?"
Momo: "Yeah. Nayeon unnie, when you go and stand next to me, can you hurry up a little more?"
Nayeon: "I can't, if I do I won't be on beat."
Momo: "But can you try?"
Nayeon: "We're all trying here Momo!"
Momo: "And you're not trying enough!"
Y/n: "Yah, stop it you two. Everyone is working hard. You guys just need to practice more okay? Please stop fighting, it gives me night terrors then."

Everyone was shocked even I was, I'm usually not the type to open up that easily about personal stuff.
Sana: "Sorry. May I ask why?"
Y/n: "It's a memory I have where I fought with someone, it was our first really bad fight and I don't even remember her or her face."
I looked up at them and didn't know I was on the verge of crying.
Y/n: "So please, don't fight and compromise. Makeup and don't argue anymore."
I left the room and wandered the halls of the JYP Building until...

Yeji: "Y/n?"
I turned around and saw her peaking her head out of a practice room.
Y/n: "H-Hwangji?"
I ran to hug her and we both fell on the floor with me on top of her. We both laughed.
Yeji: "What are you doing here?"
Y/n: "I had to teach them their choreography for their next comeback."
Yeji: "Wah! Can you teach me how to dance?"
Y/n: *chuckles* "Are you serious? You're already a great dancer Hwangji."
Yeji: *pouts* "Fine. But before you leave, lets dance!"
Y/n: "Uh, sure!"
I got off her and pulled her to stand up.

Y/n: "Which song?"
Yeji: "Do you know Fire by BTS?"
I smirked.
Y/n: "Of course I know it!"
Yeji: "Great! Are you good enough to switch off parts?"
Y/n: "Yes ma'am!"
Yeji: *claps* "Lets start shall we?"
We started dancing.

3rd person's POV.

The girls made up.
Mina: "Let's go look for Y/n."
Sana: "Yeah, I'm starting to get worried."
They walked around the halls until they heard voices from a room and peaked their heads.

Yeji: *claps* "Lets start shall we?"
They watched as Yeji and Y/n danced to Fire. The girls couldn't keep their eyes off Y/n. Sweat dripping down Y/n's neck didn't help either, it just made them want you even more. They stared so much they didn't realize the song was over until you laid down from exhaustion.

Y/n's POV.

I laid on the floor, tired from the dance routine. It made me pant and breathe loud because it's been awhile since I danced like this. Then out of nowhere Yeji came and laid on top of me, tired too. She laid her head on the crook of my neck which made me laugh.
Y/n: "Yah, I'm sweating right now. Don't lay on me."
Yeji: *pant* "It's fine, true soulmates don't care if you're sweating."
Y/n: "Really? Do you care if I do this then?"
Yeji: "What-

Before she could finish her sentence, I leaned closer to her lips and looked at her.
Yeji: "Y-Yah, what are you doing?"
It was the first time I got embarrassed too but didn't show it and pulled away.
Y/n: "Did I make your heart flutter?"
Yeji: *blushes* "H-HEY!"

I laughed but quickly stopped when the nine girls walked in, Sana being the first one.
Sana: "Uh, what do you think you're doing?"
I panicked and I don't know why! Okay, just play it cool!
Y/n: "I came to see Yeji, what else am I doing?"
Momo: "You came to dance with her instead of us?"
Y/n: "I danced with you guys for 3 hours already and I can't dance with Yeji for 5 minutes?"
Nayeon: "Yep, because you're our manager."
Yeji: "But she's also a best friend unnie. Let her be."
Y/n: "No, it's fine Hwangji. I'll just go back with them now."
Yeji: "Aw, okay. It was fun dancing with you!"
Y/n: *smiles* "It WAS fun, I'll text you later then!"
I hugged and kissed her cheek before leaving with the girls.
Sana: *scoffs* "Why don't you kiss me like that whenever you leave?"
Y/n: "WOAH! I don't know you that much yet, but I'll get use to it."

Sana's POV
Now that hurt me Y/n.

Will Y/n remember next chapter? ✌️