39

Y/n's POV.

Not even three hours later, my door busted open. Of course it's them.

Y/n: "I'm gonna need y'all to leave."
Yeji: "Let us explain-
Y/n: "GET OUT! There's nothing to explain!"
JYP: "Yes there is! We were only trying to keep you safe!"
Y/n: "I understand that! But without my consent!? That's messed up!"
Yeji: "I only did that because I didn't want to lose someone I loved and cared for!"
Y/n: "I get that you're trying to keep me safe, but you shouldn't be doing things that involve me without even asking me!"

JYP: "Fine. But how are you going to tell the public about this?"
Sana: "We're just going to tell them."
JYP: "Are you gonna let the haters get to you?"
Y/n: "Are you?"

JYP: "No, I won't. Expect an article up by tomorrow about you two in a relationship. But don't come crying to us when something bad happens."

The two left. Only the real ones stayed.

Yuna: "I'm happy for you unnie!"
Y/n: *smiles* "Thanks Yuna."
Lia: "Where's your food?"
Momo: "Yeah, I'm gonna go raid your kitchen real quick. C'mon Lia!"

Y/n: "Movie night anyone?"

We all jumped on the couch and enjoyed a few movies.

By the end of the night, everyone fell asleep but me and Ryujin. I'm surprised she stayed even though her girlfriend left.

Ryujin: "Let's take them to the guest room."
Y/n: "They're not all gonna fit on the bed."
Ryujin: "That's why we just throw them on the floor with a blanket."

I laughed and we got started. I put Sana on my bed and the others in the guest room.

Ryujin: "Why was Nayeon unnie so heavy?"
Y/n: "I don't know, that girl gains weight just by drinking water."
Ryujin: "Right. Are you good? You're shoulders look heavy."
Y/n: "I don't know how I feel anymore."
Ryujin: "Wanna talk about it?"

She took my hand and we went out to the balcony and took a seat.

Ryujin: "What's on your mind?"
Y/n: "I feel like I just lost someone."
Ryujin: "If you're talking about Yeji, don't worry about it. She's like that whenever she's mad. Give her a few weeks, she needs space."
Y/n: "How would you know?"
Ryujin: *laughs* "I've been stuck with her ever since high school like you, and we've been training together up until now. She's been mad at me a few times and plus, we're dating."
Y/n: "How come you didn't go with her when she left?"
Ryujin: "Felt like you needed me here. If I wasn't here, you'd be freaking out right?"

Surprisingly, she was right. If Ryujin wasn't here, I would be even more worried.

Y/n: "I guess."
Ryujin: "What else? I know there's more you want to talk about."
Y/n: "This might seem embarrassing."
Ryujin: "Don't be embarrassed."
Y/n: "It's about me and Sana."
Ryujin: "What exactly?"
Y/n: "I'm worried she'll never be satisfied with me you know? We're both girls and I know she's gonna want more. She's gonna want to experience it too."
Ryujin: "Oh. Well if she really loves you, she'd be satisfied right?"
???: "N/n?"

She came and sat on my lap, with her head resting on my neck.

Sana's POV

I woke up and was in Y/n's room. I went to go look for her and saw her outside with Ryujin. I listened to their conversation.

Y/n: "I'm worried she'll never be satisfied with me you know? We're both girls and I know she's gonna want more. She's gonna want to experience it too."
Ryujin: "Oh. Well if she really loves you, she'd be satisfied right?"

I went out.

Sana: "N/n."

I sat on her lap and snuggled closer to her.

Ryujin: "I'm gonna go to sleep Y/n."
Y/n: "Okay, goodnight and thanks."
Ryujin: "Anytime unnie."

She went inside. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a head lean on top of mine.

Y/n: "Why'd you wake up?"
Sana: "You weren't sleeping next to me."
Y/n: "But still."
Sana: "What were you worried about?"
Y/n: "N-Nothing."
Sana: "Don't lie to me. I'll always be satisfied with you. I won't want more than you. I love you Lee Y/n."
Y/n: "I love you too Sana."

She carried me back into bed and we fell asleep. Well, she did. I caressed her face when she was sleeping.

Sana: "I won't leave you for anyone else. I know I was stupid in high school by hurting you, but I won't do it again. I promise to take care of you from now."

I planted a kiss on her forehead before sleeping.

y'all, this a short chapter because this book coming to an end. but can we talk about THIS!?

SHE IS GLOWING! i'm still sad she won't be promoting with them, but it's okay! she needs to rest! we'll wait for you Jeongyeon! 💖✌️