23

Y/n: "Okay, I'll stay with you for as long as I can."
She smiled at me.
Sana: "Stay with me...forever."
Y/n: "I will."

We headed back to the studio room while holding hands.
Y/n: "Okay, so this whole month, we will practice everyday up until next month. Next month we will practice your vocals and in a few days, your new song and album will be released. So please get enough rest for the next few weeks."
Girls: "Yes."
Y/n: "Go change and then we'll all grab something to eat."
They all went to go change but me and Sana.
Sana: "Are you still gonna be jealous if I'm affectionate towards the others?"
Y/n: "No, not anymore."
Sana: "Why?"
Y/n: "Because I realized you didn't grow up with any siblings so you never really knew how the love from others really felt. Plus, I trust you not to cheat on me. Now hurry up and go change."
Sana: "O-Okay."
She scurried off to go change and I laughed before changing too.

Y/n: "Where should we eat?"
Jihyo: "Are you and Sana dating?"
Y/n: "Answer my question first."
Jihyo: "No, you answer mine first."
Y/n: "We're together. Now answer."
When I said that, I saw Dahyun's expression change. She was....angry?
Jihyo: "I want black bean noodles."
Y/n: "Okay."
I started driving to the shop and bought the noodles before driving home.

When we got home Dahyun pushed me and the girls held us back. And yes, I dropped the black bean noodles.
Dahyun: "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"
Y/n: "Do what?"
Dahyun: "Date Sana unnie!"
Y/n: "Because we like each other Dahyun!"
Dahyun: "But I still liked her!"
Y/n: "Okay! And she doesn't!"

Y/n: "Just because Sana didn't want you, doesn't mean someone else doesn't. Your soulmate is somewhere out there Dahyun, just be patient. Maybe your soulmate is just like you and Sana. Your soulmate could be admiring you while you're still stuck on Sana. Get over it and I'm sorry it's not what you wanted to hear, but it's what you needed to hear."

I threw the food in my other hand on the floor out of anger and they all flinched.
Y/n: " 'Be Twice's manager' they said."
I took a really deep breath before cleaning up the mess. The girls went to go sit down in the living room.

I finished cleaning the mess.
Y/n: "I'm gonna go buy more food."
I slammed the door shut behind me.

Sana's POV.

Dahyun was zoning out.
Chaeyoung: *hugs her* "It's okay."
Dahyun: "She's mad at all us now because of me."
Jeongyeon: "Yeah, if you didn't cause such a fucking scene this wouldn't have happened."
Jihyo: "Hey, she's just expressing how she felt Jeongie. Calm down."
Jeongyeon: "I don't understand why she had pushed Y/n though. Do you hate her that much?"
Dahyun: "I don't hate her-
Sana: "Be quiet everyone. We need fucking peace and quiet in here. Think about your actions and apologize to Y/n. She didn't do anything wrong. Y/n is right, you need to get over me and move on."
She was silent for a minute.

Dahyun: "If you weren't being such a snake, then maybe I wouldn't have fallen for you."
She stood up and went to her room, leaving me shocked.
I was about to follow her when Y/n came through the door.

Y/n's POV.

I came back with the food and put it on the table.
Y/n: "Come eat."
They all hurried to the table to eat, but Dahyun was gone.
Y/n: "Where is she?"
Nayeon: "She went to her room. Her, Jeongyeon, and Sana were arguing when you left."
I went to her room and knocked before going in.

Dahyun: "What do you want?"
Y/n: "Come eat, we did a lot today."
Dahyun: "I can't face Sana unnie right now."
Y/n: "And what do you want me to do about it? I can't do anything about that Dubu. If you can't face her now, how are you supposed to be in a group together? I know you're not feeling the best right now and that's totally okay, but come and eat before you pass out somewhere."
She thought about it and went to the kitchen. I sighed a relief and followed behind her.