9

Third person's POV.

Two years later.

Y/n was living with Yeji and her family, the girls debuted as Twice, and Yeji cut off communication with the girls because she didn't want Y/n to remember the painful accident. Whenever Y/n asked her about the accident, she would avoid it. Y/n would hangout with the boys whenever they were free because they're idols now.

But one day Yeji came back from training at JYP Entertainment with some big news.

Y/n's POV.

Yeji: "N/N!"
(N/n stands for nickname.)
Y/n: "What? Why are you so excited?"
Yeji: "Because your uncle said that you can be a manager for a girl group!"
I jumped up in excitement as well.
Y/n: "Really!? Who!?"
Yeji: "I don't know, but he said you can be their 'everything manager'.
Y/n: "Wait, is it you?"
Yeji: "No, I'm not debuting yet idiot."
Y/n: "Why not? I said I wanted to be you and your group's manager."
Yeji: "But it's still a big offer N/n! You can practice with them and then when you're my manager, you'll be a pro!"
I thought about it.
Y/n: "I guess you're right. When do I start?"
Yeji: "He said be there tomorrow."
Y/n: "Okay, but can you come with me?"
Yeji: "Of course!"

The next day we wore these.

Then I drove us to JYP Entertainment

We got there and headed up to his office.

JYP: "Y/n!"
Y/n: "Hey uncle!"
I gave him a hug and then sat down with Yeji.
Yeji: *bows* "Hello Pd-nim."
JYP: "You don't have to be so formal Yeji, take a seat."
She nodded and sat down.

JYP: "So you came because you want the job?"
Y/n: "Yeah, I might as well practice since I'm going to be Yeji's manager when she debuts."
JYP: *chuckles* "Good. So how long do you want to be the girl's manager?"
Y/n: "How about two years? Is that okay Hwangji?"
Yeji: "Yeah I guess."
JYP: "Jeez calm down kids. You're not signing a marriage contract are you?"
We both looked away and blushed.

JYP: "Aish, I'm just kidding. So, you're going to be their 'everything manager'. Whatever they need, you get or do. But the only downfall to that is, you'll have to live with them. But don't worry, you get your own room."
Y/n: "Oh. It's okay, I'll still visit Yeji everyday."
Yeji: "Yeah."
JYP: "Okay."
He took out a contract and a pen.
JYP: "You can sign this while I call the girls in."
Y/n: "Okay."
I signed my signature.