18

Sana's POV.

I was bored and couldn't sleep so I decided to break into Y/n's room. I stole the key to her room from Jihyo and opened her door. She was sleeping and I laid down next to her. She really is a charm that you can't be mad at. She knows how to make you happy. I stared at her long enough. I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

Y/n: "Where are you going?"
I looked closer at her and she was sleeping!
Sana: "I'm-
Y/n: "Shh, go back to sleep Sana. Stop getting up, I keep thinking you're gonna cheat on me. Stop and hold me to sleep before my contract ends."
She hugged me and went back to sleep so there was no way I could get out now. But her words...felt so real. Then I realized I could never stop loving her no matter how hard I tried.
Y/n: "I...want to stay with you...until the end of time. Because you're my Shiba Inu."
Sana: "I want to stay with you forever too. I love you."
I saw her smile in her sleep. I too went to sleep knowing that Y/n still loved me.

Y/n's POV.

I woke up and saw a body next to me and jumped. How did the hell did she get in here!? Scared the shit outta me! I looked closer at her and saw it was Sana.
She was still sleeping so I got out of bed to get ready for my training with the big guys.
When I came back to the room to get my bag, Sana started moving and talking. But her eyes were closed!

Sana: "Are you leaving already?"
Y/n: "Yes, I am. Go back to sleep okay?"
She just kinda groaned. I laid down with her and put her head on my arm as a pillow for her. I caressed her hair until she fell back asleep. I smiled.
Y/n: "You're such a baby."
I slid my hands out from her head and went to the kitchen to make them breakfast. As I was making breakfast, Sana came out while rubbing her eyes.
Y/n: "You're up. How did you sleep?"
Sana: "Good since I slept with you."
Y/n: "Did you break into my room?"
Sana: "Yeah. But when I tried to leave, you pulled me closer and said, 'Shh, go back to sleep Sana. Stop getting up, I keep thinking you're gonna cheat on me. Stop and hold me to sleep before my contract ends.' Then you also said, 'I...want to stay with you...until the end of time. Because you're my Shiba Inu.' Then when I told you I loved you, you smiled and went to sleep. Remember now?"
I froze.

Y/n: "I have no idea what you're talking about."
I went back to cooking.
Sana: "Yah, are you playing with me right now?"
Hehe I was.
Y/n: "What do you mean?"
Sana: "Do you not remember anything?"
Y/n: "Sana, I was sleep talking of course I don't remember."
But I did.
Sana: "I'm gonna make you say those words to me again."
I stopped and faced her.
Y/n: "Come here."
She slowly walked towards me.
Y/n: "You don't have to make me say those words again. Because I always will."
Sana: "R-Really?"
I nodded.
Y/n: "But knowing you being a bigger flirt than me, I don't know for sure."
Sana: "HEY!"
I laughed and set up the table.
Y/n: "Go wake the others to come eat, I have to go."
Sana: "Why can't you eat with us?"
Y/n: "If I eat, I'll be late on my first day. But change of plans. I think I'll have to sleep over at my guy friends house tonight."
Sana: "What!?"
Y/n: *laughs* "It's just for one night."
She sighed.
Sana: "Okay. Be safe."
She kissed my cheek which was really close to my lips, before going to wake the others. I put on my hoodie and put my backpack on. I was about to leave when all the girls came rushing to hug me. I'm guessing Sana told them that I was sleeping over at my friends house too.
Y/n: "WOAH."
Chaeyoung: "Don't be gone too long!"
Y/n: "I-
Tzuyu: "Am I going to be stuck with these weird people for two days!? Don't leave me here alone! You and I are the only normal ones!"
Tzuyu was hugging my leg.
Y/n: "You-
Nayeon: "Please stay longer!"
Jihyo: "Eat breakfast with us first!"
Momo: "DON'T LEAVE!"
Dahyun: "Y-Yeah, just eat with us first."
I sighed.

Y/n: "Fine, I'll eat."
They smiled and we started eating. I sat down and the girls scooted their chairs closer to me.
I looked at them and texted my friend I would be a little late.
Jeongyeon: "So are you really sleeping over at your friends house?"
Y/n: "Yeah, just for one night though. Why are you all suddenly acting like you don't know this? I told you guys this yesterday."
Sana: "No, you said you were coming back here to sleep."
Y/n: "Aish. You snake, I can't tell you anything. I should've just left quietly."
Sana: "EH!? So you were going to lie to me?"
She put her hand on my thigh under the table. I smirked a little and looked at her.
Y/n: "No, I didn't lie to you. But you did."
I put my hand on her thigh but closer to her area and she stopped smiling.

Jihyo: "What? How did she lie to you?"
I took my hand off and looked at Jihyo.
Y/n: "Just something I remembered back in high school. Don't worry about it."
I looked at the time.
Y/n: "Oh crap. I have to go, I'm really late."
I grabbed my car keys.
Y/b: "Sadness unnie will be here in an hour, be nice to her, don't go into my room Jihyo unless you really need to, and be nice to each other. Don't be loud and party all night Dahyun, then people are gonna file a complaint to us and we are out of here. So, yeah."
Jihyo: "But what if I want to sleep in your room tonight?"
Y/n: "Go for it."
Before I left, I looked at Sana and smiled.
Y/n: "I love you."
Then left.

Sana's POV.

My smile disappeared when she touched my thigh. I wanted her to keep it on there longer but she let go!
She looked at me and smiled.
Y/n: "I love you."
Then she just left!
Nayeon: "Oh lord."
Mina: "Who did she say that to?"
Jihyo: "All of us."
Momo: "No, it was obviously me."
Tzuyu: "No, she looked right at Sana unnie when she said those words."
Chaeyoung: "Do y'all like have a thing going one?"
Jeongyeon: "Yeah, I saw you go into her room last night."
Dahyun: "You did?"

Uh oh. ✌️