30

Y/n: "You guys didn't have to do this."
Jihyo: "We wanted to, plus, you're our best friend and manager."
I smiled again.
Y/n: "I love you guys to the moon and back."

We cut up the cake and enjoyed it.
Jeongyeon: "Tomorrow's your last day. So we have a surprise for you tonight. Sana's going with you too."
Y/n: "Where?"
Momo: "You two are going to Jeju Island tonight!"
I hung my mouth open.
Y/n: "REALLY? B-but what about you guys? I wanna hang with you guys before I leave tomorrow too."
Chaeyoung: "It's fine, we have tomorrow still. Plus, you and Sana unnie need to make up."
I just nodded.

Later.

Sana and I were on a plane to Jeju Island. She was looking out the window.
Y/n: "Babe, stop being sad."
Sana: "I'm not."
I embraced her.
Y/n: "I'm not leaving you forever, we'll still meet up. Plus, I'll get my own place so you can come over for some nights."
She snuggled closer to me.
Sana: "I'm worried."
Y/n: "About what?"
Sana: "That we might leave each other."
Y/n: "Sana, don't say that. We'll be fine."
I kissed the top of her head as we landed.

At the hotel.

I sat on the bed and looked at Sana.
Sana: "What are you looking at?"
Y/n: "Come here."
I opened my arms. She made herself comfortable in them. She was about to say something when my phone rang. It was from uncle.

Sana's POV.

Y/n stepped out to take the call. I'm sad now. I wonder what the call was about though because she came back in looking frustrated.
Sana: "What's wrong babe?"
Y/n: "You know how you girls have a comeback coming up? Yeah, you guys were supposed to be on a variety show but they don't want to have you guys on anymore. Like what?"
She slumped down on the bed beside me and I hugged her shoulders from behind.

Sana: "Hey, you do a lot for us already N/n. How about you relax today?"
I kissed her neck and up her jawline. She turned to me, meeting my lips.
Y/n: "And how are you going to do that?"
Sana: "Like this."
I took her shirt off and slammed her onto the bed and went on top of her. She felt my waist and moved up my shirt.

We made love that night and it was GOOD.

Y/n: "Hey. Are you feeling okay?"
I smiled.
Sana: "Yeah."
She smiled back.
Y/n: "Get ready, we can explore for a few hours before heading back."
I hopped out of bed and got ready with Y/n.

We explored Jeju Island before going back to Seoul.

In Seoul at the dorms.

Nayeon: "Y/N!"
Jihyo: "YOU'RE BACK!"

Y/n's POV.

The rest of the girls pulled me into a tight group hug. I laughed.
Y/n: "Let's go somewhere fun for the rest of the day."
Dahyun: "YES!"
I gave her a weird look.
Dahyun: "I mean *coughs* sure."
Y/n: "Aw, is Dubu going to miss me?"
Dahyun: "EW!"
They all loaded up in the van and I went to go look at my room. It was completely empty, none of my things were left. It hurt me when I saw the emptiness of my room. It was filled with so many good laughs.

I then drove us to a water park. After having fun there, I drove us to a lakeside house and had a picnic with them.

Four hours later I dove us back home.

At the dorm.

Everyone got out of the car, but Sana fell asleep. They all knew it was almost time for me to go. I carried Sana inside the dorm. Sadness Unnie was waiting by the door.

I put Sana down on the couch but she hugged me tighter.

Sana: "Please don't go, stay one more night."
I tried to keep my tears in and I saw tears coming out of her eyes even though they were closed.
Y/n: "I-I wish I could Sana."
She opened her eyes and the tears fell. I wiped them away and looked at the rest of the girls with a sad smile.
Y/n: "Thanks for letting me be your manager kids. You girls are the best."
They were crying too.
Sana got up and we all did a group hug. I looked at Dahyun and saw her sobbing. I laughed a little with tears and patted her head.

Y/n: "I'll miss bickering with you Dubu. You were really fun to bother."
Dahyun: *sniffles* "D-Do you have to go?"
I nodded and she smiled through her tears.
Dahyun: "I'm sorry for saying I hated you unnie. I'm so sorry, I'll miss you Y/n."
Y/n: "I'll miss you too Dahyun."

Tzuyu: "Y-You can't leave yet. We still want you here."
Y/n: "I know you do, but I have to leave. I don't want you girls to be jobless because of my mistake."
Unnie: "T-Time's up Y/n."
I hugged them all one last time and kissed Sana on the cheek.
Y/n: "Take care of each other for me okay? Especially Sana and Dahyun. Dubu, she smiles when she cries, protect her. And Sana, will probably be miserable without me. But with some time, they'll be alright. Can you guys promise me that?"
They all nodded.
Y/n: "Good. You girls will always be on my mind."
I smiled at them one last time before walking out, the memories with them also came along with me.

Sadness Unnie drove me to my new apartment uncle bought me.
Unnie: "Do you think they'll be okay without you?"
I smiled slightly.
Y/n: "They'll be fine because they have schedules to distract them."
Unnie: "And you?"
Y/n: "I'll be thinking about them everyday. They'll be okay and I'll be not okay."
Unnie: "It's okay to not be okay Y/n. Plus, you get to be Itzy's manager now."
Y/n: "Yeah, it'll be fun."

We got to my apartment and Unnie handed me the keys to the apartment.
Unnie: "Get some rest for a few days. Then come back to the building to meet Itzy."
Y/n: "Of course. Thanks again Unnie, and take care of the girls."
Unnie: "You're welcome, and you know I always take good care of them."
I waved her goodbye and she left.

I made my way up to the apartment and opened it. It was very spacious, but filled with nothing but my things. Now, it was just me alone, like how I used to be. I sighed.

Y/n: "I miss them already."

HAPPY LATE 26TH BIRTHDAY NAMJOONIE! KEEP GOING LEADER! 💜

.... ✌️