6

Yeji: "Y/n!"
She waved at me.
Y/n: "Hey Hwangji!"
Yeji: "What's wrong?"
Y/n: "Nothing, just a little disappointed."
Yeji: "Why?"
Y/n: "Because-
Jooheon: "Why are talking to my girlfriend?"
Y/n: "Why are you talking to me? Mind your own fucking business."
Jooheon: "Yeji is my girlfriend so I have to be involved."
Y/n: "I know Yeji better than you and she has no boyfriend. So you're either forcing her to be your girlfriend or you're fucking abusing her. Which one is it?"
Jooheon: "You piece of-

Oops. I'm sorry, I just had to punch his face okay?

Yeji: "Oh my god!"
He got up and looked at me.
Jooheon: "You're gonna pay for that."
Y/n: "Really? How?"

He attempted to hit me back, but let's just say he missed, like really bad. I was so distracted with trying to block him, he actually punched me back on my lip. I obviously got pissed off and threw him over my shoulder, kicked his hip, and he ran away.

Yeji: "Yah! Why'd you do that!? You're lip is bleeding really bad now!"

She pulled me closer to her and looked at my lip. She touched it and I flinched. It was like he punched and scratched my lip.

Yeji: "Sorry, lets go to the health office."
Y/n: "It's okay-
Mina: "Y/n?"
I turned to look at her.

Y/n: "Oh, hi Minari. Why'd you call me?"
Mina: "Uh...
Y/n: "What is it?"
Mina: "Sana's being kinda...crazy."
Y/n: "What do you mean?"
Mina: "Chan took her to a room to try and calm her down. Then she started to-
Y/n: "Where is she?"

Then she noticed my lip.

Mina: "Y/n, you're lip is bleeding! Did you get into a fight?!"
Y/n: "I'm okay, where is Sana?"
Mina: "I-in the science room."
Y/n: "Come, lets go you two."

I grabbed both of their arms and ran to the science room. We got to the room and I kicked the door down. What I saw was scary. Sana was throwing the glass beakers or cups on the floor while crying. Chan and the other girls were trying to stop her but the closer they got, the more she threw.

Jihyo: "Y/n, do something!"
I let go of Yeji and Mina's arms.
Y/n: "Yah Minatozaki Sana!"

I slowly walked towards Sana. She was about to throw more at me, but stopped.

Sana: "Y-Y/n?"

She held a piece of glass in her hand and squeezed it, making her hand bleed more.

Y/n: "Sana! Stop doing that! You're hand!"

She looked at her hand and that's when I jumped to her and took the glass out of her hand. She looked at me as I hugged her.

Sana: "Y-Y/n, you're lip is bleeding."
Y/n: "Shh, I'm okay-
Sana: "N-No, we need to clean you up-
Y/n: "I'm fine Sana really. Please don't do this ever again. If you do I will leave."
Sana: "No! Don't do that!"

She hugged me and I sighed of relief.

Y/n: "Why'd you do this?"
She started crying again.

Sana: "I feel like the people I love are slowly leaving me and they're my enemies now, I don't want to be alone Y/n. Don't leave me alone."
I hugged her tighter.
Y/n: "I'm not leaving, I'll always be on your side. Come, lets go clean your hand."
She jumped on my back.
Y/n: "Lets all go yeah?"

They nodded and followed us. I sat her down on the counter and grabbed the first aid kit. I grabbed her hand and rinsed it off with the nearby sink.

Sana's POV.

I watched Y/n as she was cleaning my hand. She was so cute and admirable. Her jawline looked so sharp that with just a touch, it could cut you.

Y/n: "So what made you do that?"
Sana: "I-I prefer not to talk about it right now."
Y/n: "Yah, just tell me. I'm your best friend, I have to know."
Sana: "I will tell you, just not right now. I might explode again."
Y/n: "Did it have to do something with them out there?"
I nodded.

Y/n's POV.

I sighed and wrapped her hand.
Y/n: "You need to rest for a bit. You can't go to class like this."
Sana: "I know."

I held her and slowly pat her back. She eventually fell asleep and I laid her down on the bed. I went out to where the others were.

Nayeon: "Yah, why is your lip bleeding?"
Y/n: "That's not important right now. What did you guys do to her? She's usually not like this."

They all looked at Chan.

Y/n: "What did you do?"
Chan: "We were walking and then a girl winked at me. I smiled and then Sana flipped out. I tried to calm her down by bringing her to a room with the other girls."
Y/n: "You're in a relationship now, don't be fucking smiling at other hoes like that. Sana is a very possessive person. If you're her boyfriend, you're hers only, no one else's. Don't do that ever again. If Sana gets hurt next time, I swear I will never let you live to see her or the sun again. Sana is a very important person to me. Got it?"

He gulped and nodded. I smiled.

Y/n: "Great! Off you go now!"
Chan walked to class and I sighed.
Tzuyu: "Why did you get into another fight?"
Y/n: "It wasn't even that big of a fight."
Jeongyeon: "Were you jealous over someone again?"
Y/n: "If you guys know the answer then why are you asking me?"
Dahyun: "Why do you get jealous over all of us though?"
Y/n: "Because you guys are my best friends. I can get jealous over you if I want to."
Jihyo: "But don't you like Sana?"
Y/n: "She has a boyfriend already and I can clearly see she actually loves him. Maybe it's time to move on."

They all were quiet, like they were thinking about something.

Y/n: "What are you thinking about?"
Yeji: "Y/n, you still like Sana huh?"
Y/n: "For the moment. But if she keeps doing those things to Chan in front of me, I don't think my heart can take it any longer. Every time I see her and Chan being a couple in front of me, I feel like my heart is slowly crumbling. But you guys make it better."

I flashed them a smile and they smiled back.

Y/n: "And I'm sorry if I make you guys upset too from being such a flirt. You guys are unique in your own ways and I feel like I'm just using you guys."
Chaeyoung: "It's okay, you can use me as much as you want. I don't mind."
I laughed softly.
Y/n: "Okay."

I looked at the time.
Y/n: "It's too late to go to class. Should we ditch?"
Girls: "YEAH!"
Y/n: "But first, who wants to treat my wound on my lip?"
Yeji: "Me! Since I caused you to have that, I'll be responsible."
Y/n: "Okay."

After she treated my lip, which was awkward, we left the school. I still can't get the image out of my head that me and Yeji almost kissed again when she was treating my lip.

They forgot about Sana bro! Let's see what happens next chapter! ✌️