38

Y/n's POV.

I woke up the next morning with Sana still laying on me. I shook her awake.

Sana: "Hm?"
Y/n: "I need to go to the bathroom."
Sana: "Oh, sorry."

She got off me and I went to the bathroom. I came back and sat on the bed.

Sana: "How's your wound?"
Y/n: "It's feeling better. The guy's aim was horrible so, I'll be living."
Sana: "You always get hurt trying to protect us."
Y/n: "That's the whole point."
Sana: "Right."
There was a long pause.

Sana: "What are we?"
Y/n: "What do you think we are?"
Sana: "Dating?"
Y/n: *chuckles* "Is that a question? Because I think, we're the cutest couple."

He cheeks flushed red and she was star struck.
Sana: "R-Really?"
Y/n: "Mhm, you're the cutest."
Sana: "Y-Yah, this isn't the time to be flirting!"
Y/n: "But you love it!"
Sana: "You're right!"

I laughed and pulled her closer. The door opened, it was Itzy and MAMAMOO.

Yuna: "Unnie!"
Sana got off me and let the girls hug me.
Yeji: "Sana unnie, can we talk?"
Sana: "Uh, sure."

The two stepped out to talk as I was catching up with Itzy and MAMAMOO.

A few moments later, Yeji came back in but where was Sana?
Y/n: "Where did Sana go?"
Yeji: "She went to go get something to eat, she'll be back in a bit."
Y/n: "Oh."
Lia: "The good thing is, you get to be discharged today!"
Y/n: "Isn't that a little too early?"
Hyejin: "You've been out for three days already and woke up yesterday."
Y/n: "T-Three days?"
Wheein: "Yeah, social media is going crazy about you."
Y/n: "Well, shit."

We talked for hours until a doctor came and dismissed me. I changed to other clothes Chaeryoung brought for me. But Sana wasn't back yet.
I gave MAMAMOO a really tight hug before leaving with Itzy. Where was Sana though?

We got back to the dorm and I tried calling her. It went straight to voicemail. I tried texting her, but it was just left on delivered. I shook the feeling off and thought maybe something urgent came up. I ignored my phone for the rest of the night.

The next day I checked my phone and she still hasn't read it. What the fuck? What did Yeji do this time?

I stomped to her room.

Yeji: "Uh-
Y/n: "What the hell did you say to Sana yesterday?"
Yeji: "Nothing-
Y/n: "Stop lying to me!"
Yeji: *sighs* "I told her to stay away from you. Even Pd-nim is talking to her today. She'll be leaving soon."

I grabbed my jacket and keys and then left without another word. I heard Yeji and them chase after me but I still drove off.

I got to the building and ran up to uncle's office. That's right when Sana came out too with a gloomy expression and was looking down. I pulled her into a hug.

Y/n: "Why aren't you responding to me?"
Sana: "Y-Y/n."
She got off me.
Sana: "S-Sorry."
Y/n: "What did Yeji say to you?"

Then, uncle came out from his office, Itzy showed up, and Twice came back from practicing.

JYP: "What's going on here? Didn't I tell you to stop meeting her?"
Yeji: "Come on Y/n."
She tried pulling my hand but I pulled away.

Y/n: "No, I want to spend today with Sana."
JYP: "You can't, she has to go to Japan-
Y/n: "Why? Why aren't you letting us be together?"
Yeji: "Because she's the reason you're like this! She's the reason why you lost your memories!"
Y/n: "Who's decision was it to keep us separated!?"
JYP: "It was mine! In order to keep you safe so you don't die!"
Y/n: "Don't you see!? You're making decisions for me that I don't even approve of! Should I make decisions for you uncle!? Let's see, stop overworking your girl groups and start focusing more on your boy groups! GOT7 doesn't even get comebacks as often as Twice!"
JYP: "Don't you remember why all of this even happened!?"
Y/n: "I do remember!"